All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Real Estate Agent Ipswich

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of Genesis01Genesis01
    @genesis01

Can anyone recommend a decent Real Estate Agent in the Ipswich~ Qld area (Brassall).

The agent we are currently dealing with is pretty hopeless, (bordering on negligent); last three tenants have absconded with outstanding rent and
    despite frequent complaints to the senior rental manager, we still receive no communication/ updates from the agent.
    I have done some research however anyu personal recomendations would be appreciated.

Regards
    Daryl[:)]

Profile photo of CastleDreamerCastleDreamer
    Participant
    @castledreamer

Hi there,
    I can’t give you an agent in Ipswich itself, however I do know of a good rental manager who has just taken a job in Forest Lake, and will consider managing Ipswich property. My email is [email protected]. drop me an email to remind me and I will chase up where she got to for you.
    LR

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Daryl, I’ve been using Waterman’s Property Management. That’s all they do, ie they aren’t real estate agents. I’ve been pretty happy with the service. They cover Ipswich as well as Brisbane. (They have staff dedicated to each region) Their website is at: http://www.watermansproperty.com.au/index.html
    Regards, Jim.
    PS make sure you have good landlord’s insurance, (I’m using AON) it should cover you for absconding tenants.

He who hesitates is sometimes saved!…Thurber.

Profile photo of HaroldHarold
    @harold

Who is your current agent??

Anyway, go to Stathams and tell Rod that you have been referred by some investors who own over 5% of his rent roll and you want a special rate

Rod’s a good man

Profile photo of Genesis01Genesis01
    @genesis01

Harold, Jim & LR;
    thanks for the replies, looks like I’ll be doing some work over the weekend.

The L/L insurance would not cover ‘lost rent’ due to the bad agent record.

I’d rather not decalre who the AGENT is, not on a public forum anyway.

Regards
    Daryl
    [:)]

Profile photo of addictaddict
    Participant
    @addict

we use PRD Nationwide at Booval

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Real Estate Agent Ipswich’ is closed to new replies.