All Topics / The Treasure Chest / WRAP SECRETS REVEALED

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of StrikerStriker
    Participant
    @jamescameron

With thse who have purchased Steve’s WRAP Secrets Revealed, before I outlay $1,999 I would like to find out if it has been totally useful, and if it contains everything you would need to establsih a WRAP from A-Z around the country.

I know I could go to one of several solicitors who can arrange all that is required for WRAP financing for $250-300, so is the $1,999 good value?

Thanks

Striker
    Email Me

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi James

If you can find a Solicitor who will provide you with all the documentation required to undergo a wrap transaction for $250 -$300 I would take it and take it quickly. After you have taken it please let me now who they are as whatever State they are in I will be using them. At the moment we only wrap in Qld but I can feel Business expansion coming on.

Cheers Richard
    [email protected]

There is no such thing as a problem.
    Just a solution waiting to be found

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

I agree with QLD’s 007.

Our initial consultation recently with a wrap savvy solicitor cost us $220. That was just a very general introductory meeting, to ensure that we all knew what was expected of eachother etc.

If we went ahead with asking him to prepare the contract, then we are up for the REAL MONEY!!

If you want to do wraps, you would be wise to buy the Wrap Pack. I went to Steve’s Wrap Seminar, and if I’m going to do more wraps, I’ll buy the pack also.

The other alternative would be to probably make costly mistakes.[xx(]

Good luck,[:)]

Del

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘WRAP SECRETS REVEALED’ is closed to new replies.