All Topics / The Treasure Chest / finding cheap properties

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of taddeytaddey
    @taddey

Has anyone any tips on finding properties that meet the 11 second rule. I live in Wagga Wagga NSW and have looked and cant find any as they are all too expensive even at the bottom end of the market[?]

Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond

hi taddey

sorry to be a pain in the rear, but this has been discussed ad nauseum… have a play with the search function at the top of the screen… or better yet, order Steve’s book…

Cheers
    r

Profile photo of junior2junior2
    @junior2

Hey richo,

At the risk of sounding hopeless, do you recomend any sites other than realestate.com.au for the purchase of +ve geared rental properties?

Profile photo of aj_2aj_2
    Participant
    @aj_2

Junior
    heard from a good source the cobar is going to be cheap in a few years[;)][8)][?](ha) sorry could not resist

Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond

junior

Check out the web links page on the left of the screen… there’s a few there… I have found one or two that aren’t there, but I’ll let you discover those in the course of your research…

cheers mate
    r

Profile photo of ShaneBShaneB
    @shaneb

Try Domain.com.au

Profile photo of DavidUDavidU
    @davidu

Hi

Been a way for a while. It is true that this subject has been bled to death.

In my experience, the best deals are not found on the internet at all. They have been found, just walking around looking in real estate agent’s windows….

The internet certainly works as a filtering tool for possible investing areas, but just looking at the internet and saying there are no deals is clearly incorrect.

Hint: When you go walkies, look in the windows of agent that DO NOT advertise on the internet… your eyes will surely open!!!

Cheers

David U

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘finding cheap properties’ is closed to new replies.