All Topics / The Treasure Chest / New to the game

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Hi all,
    New to this forum & property investing,just finished reading Steve’s book,very interesting reading.[^]Have just finished our wealth creation plan & would like to start investing in NSW.Has anybody got any advice on where we could start looking for positively geared properties?Started looking but with little success[:(].

Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond

Hi and welcome kramla…

My first tip would be to become friends with the search button at the top of the page. If you’ve read Steve’s book, there’s tips in there on where to look for postively geared properties… one tip from me, don’t rely on real estate web sites… they are a starting point and nothing more. Spend time going back through the discussions, because various places have come up from time to time… I know them, but I’m not going to say where they are, since it’s more worthwhile for you to do the work and research for yourself… you’ll be much better off…

Cheers
    r

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Kramla

Welcome to the sight.

If you get fed up with looking in the cold and decide to invest North of the Border would be happy to point you in the right direction.

Cheers Richard
    [email protected]

There is no such thing as a problem. Just a solution waiting to be found

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘New to the game’ is closed to new replies.