All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Property Expo in Brisbane

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of powderfingerspowderfingers
    @powderfingers

I heard there will be a property expo in Bris. on sept 13/14.Does anyone know more details about this?

Profile photo of susieq22susieq22
    @susieq22

Hi Powderfinger,

I’m from Brisbane and haven’t heard anything but you could check out the Brisbane events page on :
    http://www.ourbrisbane.com
    This will often tell you of coming events especially Expo’s.

Hope that helps…[:D]

Profile photo of maximusmaximus
    @maximus

Hi. Don’t know anything about property expo in Brissy but if there is one, it may be worth your while attending. I went to the one held here in Sydney earlier on in the year and it gave me a good chance to speak (face to face) with different lenders, developers etc and also hear different (mini) seminars by people such as Margaret Lomas. A lot of it you may already know but it still reinforces things and if you pick up 1 tip or hint it is worthwhile in my opinion.

Regards

Marty

Profile photo of ange_dougange_doug
    Participant
    @ange_doug

Checked ourbrisbane.com and it says that there is a property expo in april 2004. sponsored by courier mail newspaper.

ourbrisbane.com is website

Profile photo of MelanieMelanie
    @melanie

Got an invite yesterday to a “Property & Investing Expo” on September 12th to 14th being run by none other than Mr Noel Whittaker. It’s about 90% financial planners, 10% property investors including Gordan Green but they do say they have over 100 exhibitions in a Franchising Expo running at the same time, so will might go along anyway just to see what it’s all about.

Entry is $10 and brochure says more details on http://www.propertyexpo.com.au

[:)]
    Mel

Profile photo of powderfingerspowderfingers
    @powderfingers

Thanks Mel!

We`ll be there for the property side of it.

Cheers
    Clinton

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Property Expo in Brisbane’ is closed to new replies.