All Topics / The Treasure Chest / What’s your profession?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 262 total)
  • Profile photo of britney2008britney2008
    Participant
    @britney2008

The IT just keeps coming, I am a newbie and web developer. Me & my partner have a 2 year old son (with another on the way in 8 weeks!) and one IP plus a home we are living in. I work freelance from home and have learned the hard way about the lean times that can occur. After seeing Steve on TT it inspired me to learn a bit more about how we can maximise our returns and take some control of our income!
    Cheers
    Emily

Profile photo of MelanieMelanie
    @melanie

Emily – head to forum fun ‘read this !!!!’ post, you may get more inspiration for the new bundle from this site than you expected …. hope your wife’s not reading this Aussierogue!

[:)]
    Mel

Profile photo of jerrywjerryw
    @jerryw

[8D]hi all

fantastic forum gant keep away from it.

i own my own business with a partner construction of new homes more spec homes than private orders and some renovation work more in the better quality type not first home buyers. have been dealing with property since i hit twenty and now thirty. love the stuff! its like an addiction. keep up the good posts

jw

Profile photo of alybearalybear
    Participant
    @alybear

Hi All,
    This is my first time but I guess I have to start somewhere. I am a florist just to be different. I am looking forward to getting into investing.Read Steves book and nearly ready to go great to talk to u all.

Profile photo of joshua2joshua2
    @joshua2

hello everybody I am a sales manager also have two boys.No debts yet but after reading steves book about to buy lots of cash + propertys Good luck with your investments.

Profile photo of VaslavVaslav
    @vaslav

HI all,

i’m a newbie, just bought Steve McKnight book yesterday from Borders and Love it to beats!!! can’t keep it down.. it felts like being in a great enjoyable lecture with him being my mentor, sharing his story to Success…

anyway.. i’m an uni student, bound to graduate end of next year, where i will try applying for PR and live in this wonderful country [;)]

Doing med at the moment, but have always had an interest in property investing.. had only so far recently invested in a vacant residential land in Sanctuary Lakes with dad as joint tenant. Dad’s been supportive and he’s paying it off for me until i starts working. Couldn’t have had a better dad.

hope to learn more from this forum and from the rest of Steve’s book. Haven’t finish reading yet but shall be by end of this weekend by the rate i’m going [:D]

cheers,

Kevin

Profile photo of AndrewsalAndrewsal
    Participant
    @andrewsal

HI all,

I’m a “BOT1” (Bus Operator Trainer Level One) for State Transit Sydney Buses. I love my job as I am always out and about meeting new people every day.

I’m also real keen to get a role on with my investments.

And I just logged into this site yesturday, I’m hocked, I can’t stop, Ive learned so much in just one on this forum, its great.

Andrew[8D]

Profile photo of Rally1Rally1
    @rally1

Farmer…. Decided there is no point living such a fantastic lifestyle if its a -ve income. Half way through the new book 0 to 130… great read… hope to get out there and buy property before everyone wakes up to how good of an idea it is.

Participant
    @andrewsal

Hi Farmer Steve,

Go back and look at your Bedsitter forum.

Andrew[8D]

Profile photo of motherhenmotherhen
    Participant
    @motherhen

hi all
    i’m fairly new here too. only discovered this site after the today tonight show about whats his name…?

there are sooooooooooo many IT people here. its amazing. but its good.

i study at rmit in melbourne for a bachelor of business eco. & finance. i also run my own web developing and hosting company which i’m hoping to expand over the next few years. i speak 5 languages so i do interpreting as well when they need me. and i have 2 IPs and am hoping to buy more over the coming months and years. this site’s been great for motivation, advice and just getting to know other people who are passionate about the same thing.

thanx all. [:I]

http://www.emex.com.au

Participant
    @andrewsal

Hi girl,

I thought I was the last one on tonight, but then you poped in.

Good luck with your business, and don’t buy all the good props, leave some for me.

Andrew[8D]

Profile photo of DazDaz
    @daz

Wow, this is seems to be a diverse, and encouraging, mix of people and yes as a new person to the site I must say it’s packed with knowledge, ideas and experience.

A little luckier than some but I’m a home dad with a successful network business.

Darren, Perth

Profile photo of allindanallindan
    Participant
    @allindan

Hello Everyone,

I am a Conveyancing Paralegal in Townsville. I spend all day long doing the paperwork involved in buying and selling properties. And I mean ‘all day long’ too, the Townsville/Thuringowa market has gone nuts over the last 4 to 5 months.

Great site, great people! I have really enjoyed reading through all these threads.

Shaun

Profile photo of nugennugen
    @nugen

I am a systems administrator at my local council on the Central Coast NSW. It’s heaps better than commuting but hopefully I can retire early from successful investing.

So if you have any problems with your PCs feel free top ask. [:D]

Nu Gen

Profile photo of jaypsterjaypster
    @jaypster

Hi all,
    Im a process worker in a iron foundry, probably one of the worst jobs on here. But the best thing about my job is it keeps me HIGHLY MOTIVATED in acheiving my financial goals.[:)]

Profile photo of toonedtooned
    @tooned

Hi All my first post here…Well i am a proffessional cartoonist.I love it,Drawing is the best way to earn a living.

Profile photo of dagsthedudedagsthedude
    @dagsthedude

My name is Darren and Im partnering in real estate investing with my brother Glenn.
    Ive just turned 28 and my bro 30.
    we are proffesional musicians that have decided to “get our act together” and become answerable for our own financial futures.
    As a result we have worked in all the crappy jobs yoimaginable to support ourselves, but at present my brother is studying mechatronic engineering in Geelong and im working full time as a forklift driver at Australian Liqour Marketing.
    We have a 5 year plan to become financially stable and 10 year plan to retire.
    Ive read many a book on investing and ive just aquired steves and im more determind than ever to make a start.
    We hope to be buying our first investment in a couple of months.
    who said us hippy musos couldnt pull this off!!

Profile photo of rorqhualrorqhual
    @rorqhual

I there [:)] I’m actually in the good old UK – been here almost 5 years now but kept my house in Sydney. Lucky as I wouldn’t get back in now the market has sky rocketed. Just built a new home on the property from 12,000 miles away with Masterton. Great experience and no hassles with them. Cost me $185K and the property is now valued at $800K Will have to rent it now till I get back (Christmas 2004). I work for BP plc in their new Group Compliance & Ethics as a PA to the Head of the Group. Very demanding – only in it 3 weeks and I’m zonked from the amount of work this lady puts out each day (American) but I hope it will settle down soon and I’ll start to enjoy it. Moved from Mergers & Acquisitions after 3 years in that Department. I am renting here so dead money My partner is in IT (Programmer) but no work for 2 years. Considering bus driving now so we can get him into OZ! Really enjoy the forum and have learnt a lot too. Would appreciate advice on whether to sell (property is at WPH) and buy cheaper as well as a place on the GC but not sure what to do. Mortage is $185K. Feedback appreciated. Great to be able to communicate with Aussies :)

Profile photo of Firey000Firey000
    @firey000

I am a career Firefighter in West OZ.

Thanks to Steve, Thumbs up on the book !!!

Profile photo of sparkersparker
    @sparker
Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 262 total)

The topic ‘What’s your profession?’ is closed to new replies.