All Topics / The Treasure Chest / What’s your profession?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 2 posts - 261 through 262 (of 262 total)
  • Profile photo of CaptainCaptain
    Participant
    @captain

Hi all,

Have ascended from residential real estate to commercial. Finishing a val qualification and aspiring to a life of unfettered sportsfishing by 35. 3 IP’s, no PPOR.

Profile photo of shagstarshagstar
    @shagstar

G’day All,

I have been reading and watching this forum for a couple of months now and am learning alot of useful information. My background is in Electronics, but realised some time ago there is more to wealth creation than working a job.
    I owned one IP in Melbourne inner suburbs a few years ago and am investigating investing again when I learn a bit more and secure more passive income to back me up. I now own PPOR on Central Coast NSW.
    I think it fantastic that so many of you dislike your jobs so much and are working towards securing your financial future, so many people don’t get it!!
    So many people hate their JOB but never do anything to get out of it……
    For those of you who hate working for someone else, looking for passive income and aren’t afraid of putting in some effort to achieve it, there are alternatives. If you want ideas email me and I can enlighten you as to what is working for me.

Keep up the fantastic info sessions

[email protected]

Viewing 2 posts - 261 through 262 (of 262 total)

The topic ‘What’s your profession?’ is closed to new replies.