All Topics / The Treasure Chest / What’s your profession?

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 262 total)
  • Profile photo of kimberleykimberley
    @kimberley

Im a systems operator for woolworths.The job is really starting to bore me,hoping to become a mortgage broker. kimberley

Profile photo of o2bfreeo2bfree
    @o2bfree

Hi all,
    Great site and great info!![:D] My wife (of 8 days) !![:X]) is a nurse and I am an estimator for a building company.
    We both have the same values and goals and plan to purchase sufficient IP’s over the next 5 yrs to enable us to semi retire and travel this great country. Have read Steves new book and many others on “the road to financial freedom” type books. (can thoroughly reccommend Robert Kyosaki’s books as well) There are so many good info books around but one thing is for sure – and they all state the same simlple rule to success-:
    “YOU HAVE TO PUT ACTION TO THE THEORY” [}:)]
    so lets all “DO IT” and one day we can all remind each other where we would have been if we didn’t “DO WHAT WE KNOW WE MUST TO SUCCEED”
    Success to U all!! [8D]

Profile photo of nelson_2nelson_2
    @nelson_2

Hi to everyone. My name is Dave and I am a career firefighter from NSW. Following years of beer drinking and chasing drunk chicks I have finally decided to hang up the drinking/bad dancing boots for a new part time lifestyle in property investing. I am super keen and very hopeful.

Cheers to all.

Dave.

Profile photo of bei0007bei0007
    Participant
    @bei0007

Iam in IT. Got into IP through Marriage. I owned a house, my wife a unit. We got married and bought a house for ouselves and started renting out our other properties.

Profile photo of FibejebeFibejebe
    @fibejebe

quote:

Hi all,
    Great site and great info!![:D] My wife (of 8 days) !![:X]) is a nurse and I am an estimator for a building company.

Hey. Guess what? I have been married 8 days too. And I am a nurse, and my hubby is an estimator for a building company. [:D]

And my hubby’s nickname on this forum is o2bfree. Hi honey!! [:P]

Profile photo of AnaBananaAnaBanana
    Participant
    @anabanana

Hi everyone,

Im in sales for an fmcg company. Have 1 IP and about to purchase a second (and third perhaps).

Enjoying hearing all the stories.

[:D]

Profile photo of TeacherK6TeacherK6
    @teacherk6

Hey Lawrey73

Im a part time mum, part time dad, part time doctor, part time maths whiz, part time shrink, part time scientist, part time comedian, part time coach, part time mediator, part time art critic…..

AND a Full Time Casual Primary school teacher

And its the best job i know!

Cheers !

Jason :) :)

Profile photo of Pebbles_2Pebbles_2
    @pebbles_2

I am an administration manager for the student association at a university.
    I have been here for over 6 years and although I have had a couple of promotions over the years, I find it a bit boring. Same old, same old.
    That’s why I love this forum and yes, I’m addicted!

Profile photo of ArtyArty
    Participant
    @arty

This must be the biggest topic in here… it seems to grow and grow….

[:0)]

Regards,
    Arty.

[:)]
    “Why work to the age where you cant enjoy
    what you have worked for !.” (Author: Me)

Profile photo of diclemdiclem
    @diclem

Hi,
    I’m a stay-at-home mum and do the bookwork for my husband. (Self-employed plumber)Contrary to popular belief, we are not making a fortune!
    So now I am also a part-time property searcher, and I think I am becoming a little obsessed!

Interesting that most of you seem to be in IT.

Good luck with your adventures,[:)]

Profile photo of Lawry73Lawry73
    @lawry73

Cool!

Arty, I think it’s really good to read about what people do. RE investing is no longer exclusive to rich and famous.

We have the power to make thigns happen!

Thanks R.K, S.McKnight and other awesome authors and investors.

Profile photo of ArtyArty
    Participant
    @arty

Lawry73, yeah its great that people with the knowledge is sharing their experiences with everyone, so we all have a chance to build our assests.

Have you noticed on the radio/tv all the new competitions “I’ll make 5 people property millionaires in 6 months..” sort of thing.. its becoming overwhelmed with making people rich on property.. which means it gets harder to find a bargain property… geez [:D]

Regards,
    Arty.

“Why work to the age where you cant enjoy
    what you have worked for !.” (Author: Me)

Profile photo of nugennugen
    @nugen

Sparker…..need an apprentice?[;)]

Housesitter…..I did a Certificate III in IT and now have a fine job. I definately would not be here now without that. I have since mentored a TAFE graduate who will soon be offered a full time job here.
    If he/she really wants to do this good on em. Give them encouragement.

Nu Gen

Profile photo of wannabe2wannabe2
    @wannabe2

i mow lawns for a quid but will consider stopping if we can buy 10 ip’s

Profile photo of aj_2aj_2
    Participant
    @aj_2

fibejebe
    were you on the motorhome site recently
    aaron

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Im boring…Im in retail. [|)]

*thinking I should have lied and posted something impressive like Brain surgeon or Rocket Scientist”

~ Heaven doesnt want me and Hell is afraid I will take over ~ :þ

Profile photo of bluebagbluebag
    Participant
    @bluebag

Hi everyone,
    BRAND NEW to this forum (joined today)
    I’m a Print Broker and 56 years of age.I’m old enough to have experienced 3 or 4 real estate booms.Trouble is I DID NOTHING ABOUT THEM!
    NOT ANY BLOODY MORE!
    Regards, Brian

Profile photo of kazza4kkazza4k
    @kazza4k

Hi everyone
    This has been some great reading.
    i just love this site with all it very inspiring information and a few laugh’s
    I manage a small time-share resort down here in philip island and i love it. my hubby drives the big tonker trucks at the local quarry and he doesnt love that, but gets good wage.
    we have our ppor and 1 ip at the moment, a few hassles with finances but hoping to move on and up up and away.
    cheers people
    karen

Profile photo of Carlo10Carlo10
    Participant
    @carlo10

Hi to all…

This my first post. I am working for a Property Investing company in Sydney as a Property Consultant. I love my job! I get to meet a lot of people who wants to get started in IP. We actually focus more on Negative gearing [:(]
    I’m also studying part time doing my Dip in Real Estate.
    I only got 1 investment property so far but looking to increase that in the next few months [:)].
    Its been great reading all the forums and dicussions and I am learning alot about positively geared properties.

Profile photo of BlackJackBlackJack
    Participant
    @blackjack

Full-time mother (13 year old son), Full-time legal secretary, part-time uni student (BA history/philosophy), part-time renovator, part-time gardener.

Haven’t found the time yet to get into real estate *This forum is hindering me!!!*

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 262 total)

The topic ‘What’s your profession?’ is closed to new replies.