All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Confused and houseless in perth

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of clarksonsclanclarksonsclan
    Participant
    @clarksonsclan

[:)] can Anybody suggest good areas around perth in western australia. We are just starting out an it all seems confusing. Please leave response.Regards Lindsay

Profile photo of CreminCremin
    Participant
    @cremin

Clarksonclan, depends on how much you want to spend.

I mean, if you have a spare $200K that will get you somewhere on the outskirts of MOrley (My home suburb!!!) and outwards from there. ANything under $200K you really have to look at the outskirts possibly even towards the hills areas.

Maybe let us know how much you wanna spend then we could give you more perspective.
    Steph.

Here for a good time not a long time, just do it!.

Profile photo of vinceandann-marievinceandann-marie
    @vinceandann-marie

Depends on what you want from your property!!!! Starting out seems so hard but once you get that first one……………………….

I always say ‘every house in perth fits into my portfolio, at the right price. so you must REALLY KNOW what you are doing this for, that is the hardest thing, the houses are much easier. we have just bought our third renovator in perth in 3 months, all in different areas.

If you want to chat more my email is [email protected]

Profile photo of caz_in_perthcaz_in_perth
    Participant
    @caz_in_perth

Hi Clarksonclan. Don’t know if it will confuse you more or not [:)] but I have a lot of fun playing with the charts at http://www.aussiehome.com.au. They’ve just updated it with the june 03 figures. I look for suburbs that *haven’t* had huge gains lately but have potential due to future infrastructure.

As a tip in Perth (and coming from a south of river background and preference, others prefer north) take a look at areas close to Thompson’s Lake and west of the freeway. I think the light rail fromn Freo will eventually go through, the beaches and harbour development around Port Catherine will happen and that area will become the southern equivilent of Joondalup and Hilarys. I’m putting my money where my mouth is too [:D]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Confused and houseless in perth’ is closed to new replies.