All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Where are the bargain properties???

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Profile photo of BeachboyBeachboy
    Participant
    @beachboy

A well balanced view and portfolio Minimogul. I may have to stop chasing the fast track properties if I am going to grow my portfolio further. I certainly will have to look outside Vic as Land Tax is starting to became an issue.

Profile photo of petrovskipetrovski
    @petrovski

quote:

there are heaps, u just need to know where to look

And if you did know where to look, where would that be? Also any tips for searching the web for properties, most agencies seem to have properties on their sites, when you call up they are sold,

Profile photo of KateGKateG
    @kateg

Check out country victoria, or even around Dubbo and Wagga. There are plenty in country victoria under $100,000.

Good luck. Keep at it![:D]

Regards,

Kate

Aim for the moon, even if you miss you will end up amongst the stars!

Profile photo of BrentonBrenton
    Participant
    @brenton

Hi Sue,

I have come accross some good commercial stuff in Melbourne, but it’s all very tightly controlled. I’m a financial planner, but being paid fee for service, I can put my clients into what ever is best – I don’t get anything from property sales. I can put you in touch with someone in Melb that may have some good commercial / industrial stock, you can contact me on [email protected]

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Shezian

I have to say I agree with Calron. As long as your tenant / licensee can demonstrate through their income that they can service your rent or Licence fee payments why not take unemployment income or other Government assistance into consideration. The maximum rent allowance paid by Centrelink is just under $125 / fortnight which can be assigned to you direct. On the basis that your rent or the license payments are greater than this figure the shortfall can also be paid to you directly once you registered with Centrelink.

Who is to say that someone receiving a PAYG wage or salary is going to make their payments ontime. Just check you applicants references and don’t prejudice any potential client.

I have many Wrapped and License to Occupy properties that have purchasers who are in receipt of a Government Assistance and they cause us the least problems.[:)]

Cheers Richard
    [email protected]

There is no such thing as a problem.
    Just a solution waiting to be found

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Where are the bargain properties???’ is closed to new replies.