All Topics / Forum Frolic / New to this

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of SirendipitySirendipity
    @sirendipity

New to all this.

I have just read Steve’s book, and am enthused to follow some of the ideas.
    I’m not quite sure how to use this forum, but am willing to learn.
    I’m in NSW, and the challenge is to find a property for positive gearing, in a price range I can afford, which is under $100,000.
    I shall keep coming back here, while I learn.
    [:D]

Profile photo of MelanieMelanie
    @melanie

Hi Sirendipity,

I notice you haven’t put any more posts up since this first one – hope you are still reading and learning.

Welcome to the forum!

[:)]
    Mel

Profile photo of InTheoryInTheory
    @intheory

G’day!

I’m also new here, thought it might be an idea to introduce myself…

I’ve been interested in the idea of positive cashflow IP’s for about the last 5 years, but I’ve only just turned 18 so I’m yet to buy anything. I’ve spent a lot of time researching and learning as much as I possibly can, so all going well I should be well on my way to financial freedom before I finish my uni course [;)] Also spent a lot of time lurking around other Australian investing forums, hopefully i’ll be a little more active here…

Cheers,
    J.

Profile photo of powmowpowmow
    @powmow

hey In Theory,
    i’m 18 myself and i was just wondering what uni course you were doing. at the start of this year i was doing Property Economis at UWS but that was so dry and boring it was killing me[xx(]. i am now at tafe doing my certificate 4 in real estate and loving it.[:D]

Profile photo of InTheoryInTheory
    @intheory

Hiya Powmow!

i’m doing a commerce/economics double at la trobe in melbourne, and its gotta be about as good as your course was [|)] Gonna transfer to a different uni next year and drop the economics component altogether…

Good to see one of us enjoying tertiary ed!!

Cheers,
    J.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.