All Topics / Forum Frolic / How to optimise your financing capacity

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of sandshoesandshoe
    @sandshoe

Ashe Morgan Winthrop is holding a property finance workshop to help property investors structure their finance for maximum borrowing capacity and greatest cost efficiency.

Carlton ballroom
    169 Thomas St SYDNEY NSW 2000
    Date Monday 1 September 2003
    Time 6.30pm

To register
    Telephone : 1300 651 000
    or email [email protected]

Profile photo of 224013224013
    Participant
    @224013

It’s a shame these seminars are mainly in the big cities but then that’s were the money is[;)]

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

Hi

It would be great if anyone going to these types of talks could provide a brief summary for the rest of us. Please.

Terryw
    [email protected]

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of MelanieMelanie
    @melanie

Any news on this workshop?

[:)]
    Mel

Profile photo of buktibukti
    Participant
    @bukti

Hi folks,my first entry to anything here is to ask why these seminars are not taped,either audio or video and advertised for sale ?This would be a great help to us out- of- towners.I have tried to get to some meetings in Sydney,but the time involved,usually during the working week,and the cost,to stay overnight etc is prohibitive,although I enjoy the close interaction you get in a group of like minded people.Anyway,if anyone is connected to the meeting conveners,or is going to it and could make them a suggestion,this could lead somewhere?
    Regards , bukti1

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

Hi bukti1,

Welcome to Forum,

Ans to your question is lot’s of seminars being taped both way audio, video and for sell. But yes not in book shop or any other shop. They sell it through their website or through API magazine etc. And yes even Video and audio tapes are very expensive.

Cheers
    Amit

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.