All Topics / The Treasure Chest / ANY 3-IN-1 VALUERS, BUILDING & PEST INSPECTORS?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of smyshyrsmyshyr
    @smyshyr

Does anyone know of a person/company who are registered valuers and qualifeid building and pest inspectors?

Im in victoria and it struck me while I have been doing my research, that all these reports are very necessary part of due dilligence on each property, and I wondered if anyone knows of someone who does everything at once.

Clearly you would have to pay a higher fee, but I thought it might be worth it.

Alternatively, has anyone had this done themselves?

Id appreciate any info you may have to share

Thanks
    K

Profile photo of dennisdennis
    @dennis

Food for thought Smyshyr. I’m a licenced builder and qualified valuer. Maybe there’s an opening.

Profile photo of smyshyrsmyshyr
    @smyshyr

Thanks for replying dennis,

The thought only came to me recently, if you need to get 3 reports done anyway, were there any ppl out there who did everything in one hit.

I thought as far as vendor/current tenant was concerned, the less ppl tramping thru the house the better,

and as far as purchaser was concerned, any potential problems would come to light straight away and could be used to negotiate price downwards.

anyone else have any comments?

K

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ANY 3-IN-1 VALUERS, BUILDING & PEST INSPECTORS?’ is closed to new replies.