All Topics / The Treasure Chest / my news of the day….!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

http://www.apimagazine.com.au [8D]

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]
    (Andrew)

“Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.”

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

got this fabulous email today from my property manager

“I have a young couple interested in (my house – the up til now unrentable one, despite fabulous renovation and having been rented no prob before in dump-like state when i bought it). They had a look some time ago but didn’t like the area. I convinced them to have another look as they also have a beloved dog and other places they were interested in would not allow dogs. I told them the rent would be $XYZ per week as we discussed last time we talked. I feel they would be good long term tenants. He is a farm worker and they have a little baby daughter.

They have asked if they could refence the property in return for the 2 weeks initial rent in advance. How do you feel about this?

They are getting back to me this afternoon. I think we should try to secure them as tenants a soon as possible.

Look forward to hearing from you.”

I was soooo happy and said yes! What more can you ask for but tenants that want to improve my property? I could certainly not re-fence the property (it’s 1600 metres!!) for the amount of 2 weeks rent. And it will make it more rentable in the future if they ever move out. I hope it works out. I have a good feeling. It makes me feel better about having persisted with this property.

(or was that just stubborness?? hehe)

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi Mini that’s great news[:)]

regards westan

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘my news of the day….!!!’ is closed to new replies.