All Topics / Hotch Potch / Thankyou

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of DanTheManDanTheMan
    @dantheman

No real point to this post, just wanted to say this forum is absolute gold, and thank those who did for creating it. I have been reading loads of realestate books for years now, some good, some bad. These are a good source of learning, but they are only a one way dialogue, and often by people who have not done it. Here i can ask questions, and get feedback… from people that have actually done it.

I also get a chance to show off my knowledge a bit… i am collecting stars. If anyone knows how many posts i need for my 2nd star, that would be good.

I hope the users here appriciate what a great thing they have… used properly, this site could (and i have no doubt will) make alot of people very rich.

Thank you.

Dan.

If you want an extraordinary life you have to be prepared to do things that ordinary people aren’t prepared to do.

Profile photo of RodCRodC
    @rodc

You’ll get your 2nd star at 50.

Welcome to the forum.

Rod.

Profile photo of ArtyArty
    Participant
    @arty

The star system seems to keep the topics active, as people are eager to reply to your posts and get more stars….

In that way at least you know that your posts are being read !.

Im a newbie at 35yo, and im hooked on this site already, I finished a Propery Lingo book last night, and im starting on Steve McKnights book 0-130 properties tonight. My wife as never seen me read so much in her life time…

[:)]
    Arty

Profile photo of Lawry73Lawry73
    @lawry73

Thanks great Arty.

I want my star too

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Thankyou’ is closed to new replies.