All Topics / Hotch Potch / I bought the book… now im hooked.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of ArtyArty
    Participant
    @arty

We (my wife, rug rats and I) in the last few years have bought a house, then bought country land, then sold the house 3 years after purchase, and sold the land 6 months after purchase.
    We came out about $140K in front after repaying the initial loans and solicitors fees. We had a good profit on both the house and land.
    Now we have cash to play with and we are renting back our house at the moment in limbo researching what options we now have.

We bought the “from 0 to 130 properties in 3.5 years” from Steve McKnight yesterday (which I see he posts here too), we saw the book on Today Tonight. We also picked up a property Lingo book to get started. After browsing through this site, im amazed at the ways you can generate income from properties, and Im eager to get into the book.

We would like to now start purchasing properties and filling them with tenants.

Our long term goal is to be financially independant and living on a Farmlet in the country :)

*waving, Hi Steve, thanks for publishing your ideas, you have started our journey ….. “ok wheres the keys !” [:D]

See you all around,
    Arty.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘I bought the book… now im hooked.’ is closed to new replies.