All Topics / The Treasure Chest / what’s your yield/cash on cash benchmark

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond

Hi,

What’s the lowest yield you’d settle for, even including the eleven second rule of 10.4%?

Do you like it higher lower?

What about cash on cash return?

The 4 I bought recently average out at average yield of 9.5% with the expectation of moderate capital growth, which is good enough for me in these early stages to get the ball rolling…

Cheers
    r

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi richmond

the properties i’m buying at present has at least a 20% return on cash, and thats with a 20% deposit. The Yeild is 17%, that is why i’m selling a few of my properties that have gone up but the rent is still the same, so on current figures they return about 7.5%.
    regards westan
    PS what can we do about our footy team talk about a low return 0%. to think, i beleived we could have made the finals at about round 8. Shows what a lack of judgement i have. Perhaps a warning not to listen to any investing advise i have also.

Profile photo of Kirby319Kirby319
    @kirby319
    @westan

Kirby
    a magpies mate said the tigers were a bottom 4 side at the beginning of the year i laughed at him. I’m not laughing now,
    westan
    anyway back to the topic that richmond started what about you guy’s what are you happy with?

Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond

westan,

I was optimistic, but I told a few people “let’s not get too excited, just wait and see where we are at the halfway mark.” Sure enough, and sadly enough, they let us down again…

Ah well…

r

@westan

Richmond
    we wont even make it to our historical 9th position this year. How can we bring this back to housing?investing. Oh yes, its been so full on i havn’t even kept up with the footy much since round 8.
    westan

Profile photo of PropertyInvestorPropertyInvestor
    @propertyinvestor

westan,

where exactly are you purchasing these properties at the moment?

Mannie.

“It’s too late to go back and make a brand new start, but from today you make a brand new end”.

Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond

g’day mannie,

I’m sure if you go back through the posts and do some research it’s pretty obvious where westan is buying… he hasn’t made a massive secret of it…

cheers
    r

Profile photo of aussierogueaussierogue
    Participant
    @aussierogue

go bombers

sorry about the w/end gents…

[:D]

@westan

Hi guy’s

Richmond you are correct. I’ve decided to shut up about it recently because i felt like we are creating too much interest and therefore competition, so i’ve gone quiet on it recently.
    Aussierogue don’t know what you’re talking about i’m following the national “tidly wink” team boy it was a good game on the weekend.
    westan

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Go the lions….Kick the pussycats butt this weekend……

As to investing Good call on the silence Westan.
    I also don’t say much not for any secret reasons but I don’t ever want to feel that I have lead anyone into an area that I am comfortable with but might not be good for them. People have to learn and find for themselves as the journey is as important as the destination.

Good to know though that we finally found the other Richmond supporter….hehehehehe. (Sorry lads).

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]
    (Andrew)

“Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.”

@westan

hey AD
    i’m not the other Richmond Supporter. Being true to form i don’t barrack for them anymore.

Well at least till they start looking good then i’m back on the bandwagon until they fall in another heap.
    It’s all part of the Joy of barracking the Tigers.

Yeh it could be worse, my wife barracks for Carlton[:D][:D][:D]
    westan

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘what’s your yield/cash on cash benchmark’ is closed to new replies.