All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Brisbane Meeting

Viewing 16 posts - 21 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Profile photo of brianhcbrianhc
    Participant
    @brianhc

Hi Andrew.

Are you able to give an update on a Brisbane meeting? It would seem from the postings that there is a lot of support for one.

Cheers[:P]

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Will do Brian. I need to sort out my movements in the next few days and then a date will come forth. It may not suit everyone but such is life. Keep those eyes peeled………….

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]
    (Andrew)

“Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.”

Profile photo of susieq22susieq22
    @susieq22

Hi AD, Yes interested…thanks

[email protected][8D]

Profile photo of lavdi73lavdi73
    @lavdi73

Yes, pls count me in.

Profile photo of KegglesKeggles
    @keggles

quote:

Hey all,
    I am writing to see what interest there is in arranging a Brisbane get together for Propertyinvesting.com people. It would be an evening probably in mid-late September. Details will follow but I wanted to first to see if there was a desire for people to meet each other in person. If you are interested please email me at [email protected] with your details and I will get back to you.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Enjoy
    (Andrew)

“Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.”

Profile photo of KegglesKeggles
    @keggles
    Profile photo of adowlandadowland
    Participant
    @adowland

Yeah, count me in as well

[email protected]

Alex

Profile photo of brianhcbrianhc
    Participant
    @brianhc

Hi Andrew.

Just a gentle reminder, and to bring this thread back to top of mind!

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Gentle reminder taken.[;)] Things will be out soon of the first meet and greet. I know it has taken some time but I am in the middle of settling quite a few properties.[xx(] Sorry for the delay but it will be soon. Also if you didn’t send the email to me you won’t be on the list when it goes out……..[B)]

Enjoy
    (Andrew)

Profile photo of brianhcbrianhc
    Participant
    @brianhc

Wow!

Instant response. Thanks Andrew.

Profile photo of dannadsdannads
    @dannads

quote:

Hey all,
    I am writing to see what interest there is in arranging a Brisbane get together for Propertyinvesting.com people. It would be an evening probably in mid-late September. Details will follow but I wanted to first to see if there was a desire for people to meet each other in person. If you are interested please email me at [email protected] with your details and I will get back to you.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Enjoy
    (Andrew)

Profile photo of dannadsdannads
    @dannads
    Profile photo of debkendebken
    @debken
    Quote:
    Gentle reminder taken.[;)] Things will be out soon of the first meet and greet. I know it has taken some time but I am in the middle of settling quite a few properties.[xx(] Sorry for the delay but it will be soon. Also if you didn’t send the email to me you won’t be on the list when it goes out……..[B)]

Count me in as well Regards Kenny
    [email protected]

Profile photo of DesSueDesSue
    @dessue

Hi Andrew

Were Brisbane locals count us in, looking forward to meeting like minded folk.[:D]

[email protected]

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Andrew

Would love to attend.
    If you need an central venue with parking we have a vacant whole floor with kitchen attached and would be happy to host it. We are Milton 4 doors away from Suncorp Stadium.

Cheers Richard
    [email protected]

There is no such thing as a problem.
    Just a solution waiting to be found

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Glad to hear about the interest. As one final call tough I will reiterate that if I don’t have your email I cannot send out the email with the info. I hope all who have replied have sent me there Email address.
    Thanks

Enjoy
    (Andrew)

Viewing 16 posts - 21 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘Brisbane Meeting’ is closed to new replies.