All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Good areaS IN Bunbury WA?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of CreminCremin
    Participant
    @cremin

Heya everyone!
    Need a bit of help about the areas in Bunbury in WA. Am moving down there in January when we return home from UK but are trying to do our research here in London now.

Can anyone enlighten us about the areas that would be good to invest in? I have heard that the area of Withers is being regenerated from being old homeswest housing, Carey Park also has a bad reputation but it is a good location for the university.

WHat do we do!!!??
    Cheers
    Cremmin.

Here for a good time not a long time, just do it!.

Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond

might be hard and a bit exxy to get on the blower and make some calls, but that’s always the best way… do you have any family here who could do some investigations for you?

There’s a lot of info on economic development available on the web… particularly WA… as for specific areas of Bunbury, well, maybe you should just wait until you get here and suss the joint out for yourself… better peace of mind if nothing else.

have a good one
    r

Profile photo of madeinozmadeinoz
    @madeinoz

I’m live down in bunbury currently.

Withers and (s)Carey park are the most likely to get a +ve geared property, however they are few and far between. We have been on the lookout for some time ourselves, and have a couple of agents on the lookout for us. They do get snapped up pretty quick. I think you have to be there at teh right time :(

Withers possibly has the best potential being a large state housing suburb, you are most likely to get the cheaper properties there.

Carey park has had a re-vamp by the Pindan group over the last couple of years and has really increased the value of property in these areas ( over +100K) where as before there was a great potential to get them for around 60-70K,

I’ve heard on the grapevine that the same is to happen to withers, therefore there is potential for some CG as well.

Profile photo of CreminCremin
    Participant
    @cremin

YEah thanks for that madeinoz. I have heard the saem thing from the Withers Headmaster. I am applying for a job at that school and his enrolments have dropped from 450-310 students because homeswest has moved out.

Oh well, I think we shall just have to wait out the 130 days till we get home… Can’t wait.
    Cheers again.
    Steph Cremin.

Profile photo of madeinozmadeinoz
    @madeinoz

quote:

YEah thanks for that madeinoz. I have heard the saem thing from the Withers Headmaster. I am applying for a job at that school and his enrolments have dropped from 450-310 students because homeswest has moved out.

Oh well, I think we shall just have to wait out the 130 days till we get home… Can’t wait.
    Cheers again.
    Steph Cremin.

small world, my wife just finished some teaching there :)

goodluck

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Good areaS IN Bunbury WA?’ is closed to new replies.