All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Melbourne Investment

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of qsilverqsilver
    @qsilver

Hi Everyone/Anyone

I’m a young guy whose interest in property investment spans a mere two weeks. Since then I have seen Steve on today tonight, have read his book and read a lot of your discussions and have learnt heaps. thanks.

I am really looking forward to sinking my teeth into the market but I want to be fully prepared & would really appreciate any advise on where to start looking for IP’s in Victoria.

I have had a small taste of investment success by accident, by just selling a block of land in an area I decided I didnt want to build in anymore. I got a fantastic result and am keen for a successful future in positive cashflow investing (arent we all?)

Thanks in Advance
    (You are all my new idols)

Profile photo of chericheri
    Participant
    @cheri

hi qsilver,
    welcome to the forum. you have come to the right place if you want to learn more about cash + property. there are many wonderful people on this forum whom you can learn from.

my suggestion to you re finding property in victoria, is to go to http://www.realestate.com.au and put in victoria. then narrow down your search area to the towns you are interested in.
    also check out sooshies “useful links” thread, there is an enormous amount of information in that one thread.

hope this helps a little.
    welcome again to the forum and i’m sure it won’t be long and you will be like the rest of us addicted[:D]
    all the best
    rie

Profile photo of KristineKristine
    @kristine

sooshies where do we find that one never heard of it???is it a website??

Profile photo of RodCRodC
    @rodc

Have a look at the Web Links tab on this site and also try a search on this forum for useful links.

Rod.

Profile photo of qsilverqsilver
    @qsilver

Thanks Rie,

Ive tried the website and it is very useful
    cheers![:)]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Melbourne Investment’ is closed to new replies.