All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Education package help!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of Brent1Brent1
    Participant
    @brent1

Hello everyone.
    I was wondering if anyone is familiar with the software (REAP and REMS) and education package A$2695, appearing at http://www.inwiththenew.com ???
    I want to buy it from my cousin (a distributor) as I looks really good, but want to know if anyone else has had the pleasure of looking over it.
    Thanks for any help.

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

Another MLM sort of thing I been to their seminar before. it’s depends what do you want to do? may be information in that pack is ok. But in that much money you are attend some live seminar.

Amit

Profile photo of Brent1Brent1
    Participant
    @brent1

Hi again.
    The company I don’t think is MLM or why would De Roos be into it?!? Anyway, here is another site I found the package on which may clarify things a little (its more expensive too) http://www.positivecashflow.com.au/the_tools_info.php?catPath=40&products_id=66
    Still, has anyone used it???

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

A friend of mine is really keen on purchasing the REAP software, it is a Dolf De Roos product … has anyone here used it before?

Participant
    @propertyguru

It’s not really MLM but with the same concept. You buy and then sell to other people you will keep on getting money untill they sell 3 product. It’s very hard to to sell so expensive stuff but yes if some one can do this then good luck!

Amit

Profile photo of dr housedr house
    Participant
    @dr-house

Personally, I would say forget it at that price, you can get similar info and packages much more cheaply, most of the money goes bach into the pyr., oops sorry, network top guru.
    I’ve been to their presentation, I am sure my report is still in the system.
    Those sorts of things are a plague, designed by the archetypical american profiteer(but only my opinion).

Participant
    @propertyguru

I am agree with Regina. They start their presentation that this is not MLM etc. And then they go back to square one. They say their company will be bigger then Microsoft, Dell etc very soon. yes may be they can become that big by making people fool.

Amit

Profile photo of Brent1Brent1
    Participant
    @brent1

Thanx everyone for your input.
    I used the software a little today and was very impressed by what it does.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Education package help!!!’ is closed to new replies.