All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Equity Partner required

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

Hi There,

I am about to start this property game and don’t have enough money to start with. I want to buy only positive flow property. If some one out there is want to buy proerty with me please let me know.

I am in sydney
    Amit

Profile photo of golfergolfer
    @golfer

Dear Amit

Rather than Joint Venture a wrap with someone In NSW have you considered Qld. In many od the Regional Towns prices start at as little as $60,000 giving a good annualised return. If you need more information please email me at [email protected]

Profile photo of NewInvestorNewInvestor
    @newinvestor

Hi amit,

can u tell more about urself .what kind of properties are u looking for ?
    even i am lookign for positive cash flow properties .but i dont have time.

since im bought my first home recently i dont have huge cash right now.

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

New Investor,

I am with not bad salary and got time to find the properties and have done extensive research on property reading books and attending seminars etc ( I just did 3 days seminar last weekend ) And I think I am ready to enter in the market with confidence. If you want to know any thing let me know I will email you back all the detials.

Golfer,
    Yes you are right I will be doing that also but if I get eauity partners I can buy more and achieve my goals sooner. I know there are lot’s of people with no time I think it will be good for them also if they invest with me ( sort of becoming silent partner) and I think there are poeple who are stuck with their negative flow properties and can’t get any more loan etc even though they have money.

I will email also. Thanks for your comments

Amit

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Equity Partner required’ is closed to new replies.