All Topics / The Treasure Chest / About Wealth Guardian

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

I want to know what’s the best structure for buying property alone or with partner ship etc. I have an idea that trust is good but does this wealth guardian give me advice in more detail? From the information on the website it looks very good.

please comments if you have Wealth Guardian.

Thanks
    Amit

Profile photo of KennyCKennyC
    @kennyc

hi all!

I’m from sydney and currently considering to buy the WealthGuardian as well. However the structure that they recommend may also be the structure that I am going to use. So it might be a waste of money for me to get something that I already know about?

So if anyone has it and knows about the structure they recommend then please tell! =) If it is anything besides a HDT structure then I will buy it.

Profile photo of RSTARRRSTARR
    @rstarr

Hi
    I would definately recommend investing the money into buying the wealth guardian, not only will you learn what structure is the best, but a whole lot more! It is well worth the investment.
    [:)]

Profile photo of Tasman PropertyTasman Property
    Participant
    @tasman-property

I agree with RSTARR.

Basically it explains everything about structuring options and then recommends the structure Steve and Dave use for their investing. Makes so much sense and is well presented. Sounds like you will really enjoy it Amitash.

Tas [:D]

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Hi amitash,

I also agree with the comments from RSTARR & TAS.

Wealth Guardian is great value for money. Much cheaper than speaking to your accountant in person about structuring, and it’s in lay person’s language, which most accountant’s can’t seem to speak in.

When you learn the basics about the different structures, then you should consult with your accountant.

Enjoy,

Del

Profile photo of DaveCDaveC
    @davec

Hi there

Would highly recommend Wealth Guardian to anyone interested in setting up a company/trust structure

This is essential preliminary reading/listening so you understand what you’re doing and the advantages of each type of structure

Take care
    Dave [:)][:)]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘About Wealth Guardian’ is closed to new replies.