All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Arghhh…is this 11 sec rule for real!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of spannerspanner
    @spanner

Is this rule for real!!!!!!!!![xx(]

I have been searching the rpoperty sites and I have not found a single thing that even comes slightly close to the requierd answer!!!!!!!!!

But this is in regional QLD that I have been looking……

Just venting my frustration….not really bagging the rule but it has just shown me how thorough a search Im going to have to do!

ekep on dreamin and keep on searching.

I am just about to sit down and do a brainstorm of what my desires are and what my goals are ..both materially and non materially .

I really want this to work for me because I can see it being a job that will give me a degree of flexibility to be with my very young family rather than being away from home for 12 hours a day.

I want to watch my little child (who is due in Feb 2004) grow and I want them to know a stress free dad!

Live life and love it….money does help.

Profile photo of argyle610argyle610
    Participant
    @argyle610

Three or four years ago perhaps. Not now and not with money to back it up with.

I’m looking too.

Good luck, for all of us.

Profile photo of argyle610argyle610
    Participant
    @argyle610

Herald sun sat 9th Aug p.9 real estate section.

Just read Monique’s article and she doesn’t have much positive things to say about positive cash flow, simply because often you have to buy run down houses or regional houses that don’t have much going for them. If interest rates go up how quickly can you off load them when the positive cash flow becomes negative?

Good luck.

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

If finding postive cash flow property is that easy then every one will buy and become rich quick. it’s hard to find and you have to creative to make them working for you. And once people get these they don’t tell you they buy them self. Untill you pay them for finding I know couple of agents who finds for you if you pay them fees. anyway be positive you will find all the deals in the market.

Amit

Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond

G’day Spanner

I would have thought that if you’re looking in regional Qld, that’s probably one of the best places to look at the moment. I bought 4 up there just over a month ago…

Cheers
    R

Profile photo of ProfiteerProfiteer
    @profiteer

Hi Spanner

Don’t despair, I have located an area within QLD where the 11 sec rule can be applied…..Chin up and keep looking these places do exist.

Magnum [:D]

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

>>If interest rates go up how quickly can you off load them when the positive cash flow becomes negative?<<

In a lease option situation isn’t it a good idea to set the interest the end buyer pays you by (for example) tying it to the variable rate (say) the CBA charges ?

Pisces133

Profile photo of andysspottandysspott
    Participant
    @andysspott

hi magnum
    Found any in country regional victoria. pay spotter fee if u can

andysspott

quote:

Hi Spanner

Don’t despair, I have located an area within QLD where the 11 sec rule can be applied…..Chin up and keep looking these places do exist.

Magnum [:D]

Profile photo of Brewer86Brewer86
    Participant
    @brewer86

Are the “11 sec” types of properties single houses or more like small blocks of units?[?]

Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond

r2d2

they are both
    r

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Arghhh…is this 11 sec rule for real!’ is closed to new replies.