All Topics / The Treasure Chest / the 11 second guide…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of mattty73mattty73
    @mattty73

i have been to places and on the net… i have a hard time to find places that match 11 second guide,,,,, is the property market over heated or a i lookin in the wrong places???

Profile photo of MJKMJK
    @mjk

Heated is an understatement.

MJK

Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond

howdy matty.

yes it’s overheated, but they are around, and not neccesarily on the net… hit the phones, go for a drive, travel… I’m in the process of settling on 4, and am spewing because there’s a number of other deals I’ve come across that I would love to go through with. I’m a bit conservative though, I want them to settle and get tenants before having a dip again. It’s just a matter of being patient, as the old cliche states “Rome wasn’t built in a day”

cheers mate
    r

Profile photo of ange_dougange_doug
    Participant
    @ange_doug

mate,

where is this 11 second guide people are taling about here.

cheers.

quote:

i have been to places and on the net… i have a hard time to find places that match 11 second guide,,,,, is the property market over heated or a i lookin in the wrong places???

Profile photo of MelanieMelanie
    @melanie

Steve McKnight uses it to select property:

Basically if you divide the rent by 2 and times it by 1000 then that’s the max you should pay for it to ensure a return around 10.4% – and apparently this head maths takes 11 seconds.

Hope that helps, and if you find a pod of houses anywhere that fit the formula, let us all know !!!

[:D]
    Mel

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘the 11 second guide…’ is closed to new replies.