All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Any opinions on the Investors Club

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of livelifelivelife
    @livelife

I’m very interested is anybody here bought a positive cash flow property through them.
    Any comments (good or bad?)
    http://www.theinvestorsclub.com.au

Profile photo of bensonbenson
    Participant
    @benson

Livelife,

I asked a similar question not long ago, if you do a search on “investor club” you can read all the threads.

They generally suggested to exercise some caution.

Cheers,

Benson.

Profile photo of Di_CamDi_Cam
    @di_cam

Livelife,

At the end of the day these clubs/institutes/whatever are flogging properties, which sounds like real estate agents to me.

Regardless, look at what is being offered, do your OWN research and then make a decision if it is worth it.

Cheers,
    D

Profile photo of hwd007hwd007
    @hwd007

I went to one of their meetings. I was impressed, but their stock list is limited, so unless you’re prepared to take what’s available on their list and forget every other property deal out there ( NOT ME ! ) I think you will pass on it.

They promote their properties as offering high returns, but that only applies to a some of them in reality, after viewing the stock list.

It’s probably better for new investors who need the extra help along the way, thus it serves a purpose I guess.

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

Livelife,

I got their regular mailing newsletter promoting their product and saling property.

I think if you are lazy and don’t want to do the due diligence then it is the way to go.

Kind regards

Chandara
    [Keep going, you’re nearly reach the end of financial freedom]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Any opinions on the Investors Club’ is closed to new replies.