All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Where to start?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of 3landerblue3landerblue
    Participant
    @3landerblue

whilst on holiday on the gold coast the other day a news item caught my eye on channel seven
    Steve mcKnight and his book
    so next day i brought a copy and here i am getting very excited
    my question though is where in nsw do you get a property low enough in vale that the rent is high enough to cover the mortgage with more to spare?
    who on this forum has made a go at this great idea? any fedback would be much appreciated>

cheers

Profile photo of williwilli
    Participant
    @willi

The best bet is sit on the net and search for poperties that meet teh 11 second solution…its not easy but jsut keep looking…

Pete

…Beware of the dreamtakers…

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Hi 3landerblue,

Welcome to the forum! Congratulations on taking the first smart step, by purchasing Steve’s book.

I agree, NSW is a lot harder than other states to find cashflow +ve ppty. Have you considered Victoria, Tassie, or Qld. Good excuse for another holiday!![8D]

Perhaps you could start by buying Property Investor Magazine each month, as it has lots of info on rental yields by towns etc. Narrow down your search, then try realestate.com. Then get on the phone to local agents. Lastly go there (if you can, to get a real feel for the town).
    The best deals are never on the net!!

Good luck,

Del

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Where to start?’ is closed to new replies.