All Topics / The Treasure Chest / John Burley Automatic Wealth Program

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of Judith1Judith1
    @judith1

Has anyone attended John Burley’s Automatic Wealth 3 day program. I am considering attending but find parting with a lot of money difficult when I am not sure of the outcomes. One outcome is supposedly contacts with lawyers & accountants in our state that are familiar with lease options etc as well as example contracts etc. Any thoughts or feedback greatly appreciated

Thanks
    Viv[:)]

Profile photo of RSTARRRSTARR
    @rstarr

Hi Judith
    I have attended his 2 day seminar in July last year and I found the seminar to be really good to get a handle on your personal finances, it also gives you an overall view on different investment strategies, but if you are wanting to know more about wraps and lease options, I don’t believe that this seminar will give you everything you need to know. There are other investing seminars (like Steve’s) that are well priced and very imformative.
    John Burley will promote the boot camp in Arizona for the wraps etc.
    If you are wanting to know the contacts in your state let me know which state you are in and I may be able to give you the details.I am in NSW.
    ( [email protected] )
    I am more than happy that I attended the semianr becuase it has help me get my personal finances under control, his book is great too!
    Email me.
    Bye!
    [:)]

Profile photo of BDMBDM
    Participant
    @bdm

G’day Judith,

I would strongly recommend buying the book first…. The title is something along the lines of “The 7 steps to Automatic Wealth” – I can’t remember exactly.

I have my own copy, and have read it several times. At approx $25, it is substantially cheaper than the 3 day seminar. And it is easy to go back and read the bits you want to again.

Have a good one,

BDM

Profile photo of Judith1Judith1
    @judith1

Thanks for your replies. I have already got & read his first book & this impressed me which is why I was considering going to the 3 day seminar.
    I also noted Steve McKnights testimonial in this book which was another plus. BUT I already have our finances sorted & have an automatic investment plan & 1 Investment property. I am really looking for something very specific on going to the next level.I was a bit concerned that the seminar would be rehashing the book? Maybe I’ll try to get Steve’s latest book instead.

Thanks again

Judith[:)]

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

This thread caught my eye and I wanted to quickly respond b4 calling it a night.

I attended JB’s AW program in Nov. 1999 and found it to be useful, although rather basic. To JB’s credit he has since updated both the content and also imported some local speakers to add Aussie flesh to his tactics.

Personally, although there have been some issues between John and I, I would advocate that his information about how to regain control of your finances is excellent.

As for my testimonial in the front of his book… it’s a long story, but I have asked him to remove it, to which he agreed but it didn’t happen… I don’t know why…???…

I wish JB much success and hope that his tour here in Oz goes well.

Sincerely,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of DaveCDaveC
    @davec

I see to remember Mr JB having an issue or two with a certain Mr Otton (spelt correctly :))and the Freestyler group.

What’s up with this guy……….?????????

Take care
    Dave [:)][:)]

Profile photo of BrizzaBrizza
    Participant
    @brizza

I went to his seminar this week. I didn’t find it very good. Too much marketing and hype.
    He had the crowd standing up and shouting “pigs” which was in refererence to a type of investor that the professionals refer to in this manner.
    I don’t see how that educates anyone. I was hoping for it to be near purely educational.

And also, he showed a chart of different compounded interest figures over different periods of time and everyone was gasping at 25% / pa over 40 years……
    Obviously it’s going to be a lot, it’s just a matter of numbers, I don’t see why everyone gasps at it.

Profile photo of williwilli
    Participant
    @willi

I think JB is great on the basics – and getting your personals in order…

But when it comes to actively investing in R.E. etc his Blue Print For Success package covers this rather the his Automatic Wealth seminar…

So if you need get your basic financials in order definetly do Automatic Wealth without hesitation but if you are after nuts and bolts I think there is better use for your $$$

Pete

…Beware of the dreamtakers…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘John Burley Automatic Wealth Program’ is closed to new replies.