All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Rental markets

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of dennisdennis
    @dennis

Where are the strongest rental markets at the moment? Are there any regional centres in NSW with new industries or other demand stimuli?
    [?]

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Hi Dennis,

A good place to start is to go out and buy “Property Investor Magazine”. It covers towns & rental yields etc. It gives a good starting point, but in the end, it will be up to you to research.

When you think you have found a good area to buy, take a few days and do the leg work and go there (if you are able).

Towns with new industries are a great indication. (Towns with more than ONE main industry). Towns where infrastructure are beginning, i.e. McDonalds, KFC, Office Works, or large department stores.

Sorry, I’m not very familiar with regional towns in NSW.

Good luck,
    Del

Profile photo of brainsbrains
    Participant
    @brains

API is ok but i think there figures are a bit out of date, in a fast moving market thats not real good.

quote:

Hi Dennis,

A good place to start is to go out and buy “Property Investor Magazine”. It covers towns & rental yields etc. It gives a good starting point, but in the end, it will be up to you to research.

When you think you have found a good area to buy, take a few days and do the leg work and go there (if you are able).

Towns with new industries are a great indication. (Towns with more than ONE main industry). Towns where infrastructure are beginning, i.e. McDonalds, KFC, Office Works, or large department stores.

Sorry, I’m not very familiar with regional towns in NSW.

Good luck,
    Del

Profile photo of perthguyperthguy
    @perthguy

Does anyone know of a website that has this information?

Thanks in advance
    Darren

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Rental markets’ is closed to new replies.