All Topics / The Treasure Chest / cashflow 101 board game??

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of giddyupgiddyup
    @giddyup

hi,

i just stumbled across this site tonight and i thought someone may have some advice on a game i am considering buying…it’s called cashflow101.

any advice appreciated.
    cheers

Profile photo of hwd007hwd007
    @hwd007

i played it once. its about general investment rather than property specific. was a bit of fun but did not teach me much about property. its supposed to help you lean to think like the rich, so to speak i.e. invest in income producing assets etc .. to bad if you buy a lemon. hehe.

Profile photo of williwilli
    Participant
    @willi

THE BEST GAME IN THE WORLD….

Don’t even debate about purchasing this, correction – investing in this product/game. It will change your life – I promise.

Have you played it before? Also where do you live as we should all try and get together for a cashflow game (re-live the old days hey Brent)

Pete

…Beware of the dreamtakers…

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Hi Willi

I think there was a thread like this a while back and people said they wanted to be in a game night and nothing came of it. So maybe someone with the game can get involved in organising it. I’d ove to play, Im in Vic.

Cheers
    Leigh K

Read, learn, grow but most of all do it.

Profile photo of giddyupgiddyup
    @giddyup

thanks all for the responses, it’s starting to sound like it might be worth it’s $300 price tag.

I’ve never played it b4 but i live in sydney and i’d love to get involved with a game if someone has it.

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi giddyup
    i’ve played it a few times. a lot of fun and very eductional in the typical Kiyosaki way.
    What i wanted to add to the forum was beware, it will reveal a lot about yourself. i’ve got a mate whose never got out of the rat race (played the game 4 times – it’s his game). In real life he is exactly the same loves those dodads.
    It’s also affected my can’t enjoy those consumer products like i used to, realise i should be investing not buying. You will know what i’m talking about once you play the game.
    have fun
    westan

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

Hi there Giddyap,

I live in Sydney and I have *both* the games, Cashflow 101 and 202.

I would be prepared to lend it to you for a few weeks, or you could buy it off me if you want your own one. Leave your email if you want.

I’ve played it lots of times and if you have any kids around over about 8 they can play it too, and I tell ya, it’s so fabulous to see even the kids ‘get it’. And it’s GREAT for teaching them maths without them realising it! Our resident child was crazed on it when I first bought it.

Any kid that can play Monopoly can play cashflow right along with the Big Kids.

cheers-
    Mini

http://www.vocalbureau.com

Profile photo of giddyupgiddyup
    @giddyup

Hi mini,

Thanx for the offer! i’d like to borrow it sometime. I checked out your profile and noticed you just live up in Paddo, i’m in Darlinghurst.

Here’s my email

[email protected]

Cheers
    Brett

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘cashflow 101 board game??’ is closed to new replies.