All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Welcome… and thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

I’d like to offer all the new members to the site a very special welcome.

Things are a little busy around here at the moment, so please be patient if you are expecting a reply to your post from me.

A big thank you to everyone who has prdered a book from this site. We have shipped a small truck load today and will be busy again to (hopefully) clear much of the remaining orders.

Warm regards,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Hi all,

Just thought I’d bring this post to the front again, and comment how fast these posts are moving with all the new forumites asking lots of questions.[:D]

This post is only 3 days old, and already it was down the bottom of page 7!!!

Gone but not forgotten,
    Keeping up with all these questions is a full time job…[|)][|)]
    Keep up the questions, it’s amazing….[:)]

Del[:)]

“Great leaders create a buzz. They energise their surroundings and light up every room they walk into”

Profile photo of BillabongBillabong
    Participant
    @billabong

Hi Steve

I consider myself a newbie even though i have one IP already and I’m looking to increase that number.

The first IP I brought was negatively geared for what I thought would be taxation savings, but looking back now it may have been the wrong move as I’m topping up the rental short fall each month!

If I want to increase my IP’s then I will need to look at + cash flow properties in the future.

I have ordered a copy of your book and eagerly awaiting it’s arrival.

Bill

Profile photo of spannerspanner
    @spanner

Steve,

Just to let you know that townsville had sold out of your book on thursday…I got the last one …literally!!!! I rang EVERY bookshop in the city and I only found ONE left! I hope that your royalties continue to flow in the manner that my future income will flow from this type of investment.

Regards, Dave B.
    [email protected] put the word banana in the subject feild to pass my junk mail filter.

Profile photo of KennyCKennyC
    @kennyc

Hi Steve,

I bought your book on the 5th of August, the last copy on the shelf! I have read the whole book already and would like to thank you for providing us with an Australian version of all those books by Robert Kiyosaki, John Burley and Dolf de Roos. I have been searching for a book like yours for quite a while now. Most of the books I have read by Australian authors have a capital growth approach to property investing. It has given me more confidence and has reinforced what I have learnt from my previous books on positive cashflow investing!

Now I believe that my next step is to go out into the real world and start investing for myself and gain experience and hopefully help people along the way!

I have some questions regarding corporate structures that are most advantageous when investing in positive cashflow properties. I have read and asked accountants about corporate structures and have been recommended to use a discretionary trust structure. However is there a better structure to use? I want to maximise my asset protection and minimise my tax liability!

Anyways Steve, once again I thank you for all that you have done for me and others alike! Hope that you reach your personal goals along with others. =)

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Hi Steve

Thanks for the welcome. You certainly are “the news of the hour” at the moment and you are causing quite a stir. Well done, I appreciate your no-hype quiet approach. It is very refreshing.

I was lucky to be watching “This Day Tonight” this week when I caught your 5 minutes of fame on TV. I bought your book today – the last on the shelf and found your exciting website on the backcover. I say exciting because I have been reading the various Topic inputs on this Forum and the unbridled enthusiasm has kept me up past midnight.

The enthusiasm is catching, to the point where I have included 6 of my friends names and e-address for you to send an email. Congratulations Steve on your accomplishments and thanks for you book and website, I look forward to reading through both on the weekend. Have fun at your book launch, I expect that it will be a huge hit.

Stay well… Trevor. [:)]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Welcome… and thanks!’ is closed to new replies.