All Topics / The Treasure Chest / mentor needed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Profile photo of mattty73mattty73
    @mattty73

i am exctied…. i can see how this works and extreamly keen to go my hardest….i am 30 yr old male on 63k yr…i live in brisbane.. have 23k in cash and about 40k in shares… someone please show me the path for which i will follow to forfill my dreams… i have no debt.. no house…i rent atm… positive cash flow investments.. i think i have found a great area with low property prices just have to check out the returns on this regional center…
    if any one has done what steve has done, or even steve yourself….need another under your wing here i am..0 to 130 here i come
    i want to be free…..
    matt

Profile photo of jj0007jj0007
    @jj0007

Matt,

I’m in the same boat as you. ALthough not as “old”, not earning as much, and not having as much equity.

I am looking for a coach but am overly cautious of swindlers!! You can’t trust no one these days.

Before you dive into any clubs etc… I encourage you to read “Don’t Sign Anything” by Neil Jenman and have a read of this site: http://www.papersourceonline.com/swindles.htm

Good luck finding your mentor.

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Where are you situated Matty ?

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]
    (Andrew)

“Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.”

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

Dear Matt,

I am almost same boat as you except not having that much cash. As I am doing my research for last 4-5 month on the property with books, tapes, seminars. I found all these things we can learn from all these but we need right people to start with may be not mentor after going through all these seminars etc.

I am doing this weekend 3 days seminar and after that I think I will start the journey to freedom.

Good luck!

Amit

@jj0007

Amit,

Do you mind me asking which 3 day course are you going to?

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

Dear JJ0007,

Yes it’s from Entrepreneurs Success Centre guys name are David Hows and Phil Jones. I been to lot’s of other people seminars ( only 3-4 hours one ) But I found these people are good! let’s see what I learn extra which I didn’t learn from books and 3-4 hours of seminars.

Amit

Profile photo of mattty73mattty73
    @mattty73

thanks for your reply andrew..
    i as situated in brisbane qld …currently live in the city…renting…
    going south this weekend to check out some regional centers… looking at cheap places round 60k to 90k…. leaving friday …
    cheers matty[8)]

quote:

Where are you situated Matty ?

Enjoy
    (Andrew)

“Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.”

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Another Brisbanite. Good. Need more of us to buy houss and stop the flood of mexicans….he he he……. Mate I will be organising a Brisbane get together soon so keep your eyes peeled to the forum. Got a few things on at the minute so I will try and get a date sorted.

Enjoy
    (Andrew)

@mattty73

that sounds great u bet i will be there 4 sure….
    hope its on a fri or w/e due to i work night shift thru week
    hope so
    thanks matt[8)]

Profile photo of KennyCKennyC
    @kennyc

Hi all!

Hey matty, how are you doing mate? I wish I were in Brisbane myself so I can join this get together!

I live in Sydney, so if there is anythin happening in Sydney just give me a buzz! =)

@jj0007
    Profile photo of HaroldHarold
    @harold

I’d love to meet up with some 20 something property tycoons myself. All my mentors are pushing 40.

@mattty73

well still looking for a sucessfull person to bounce ideas off
    dont u by shy now
    i dare u!!!!
    matt

Profile photo of CashChickCashChick
    Participant
    @cashchick

Matty,

I live in Albany Creek, so keep me in mind. I would love to help out as a sounding board if I can be of any assistance to you.

Cheers ………… Rae [8D]

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Matty,
    Drop me a line and tell me what you want to achieve and why you need a mentor. [email protected]

Enjoy
    (Andrew)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘mentor needed’ is closed to new replies.