Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of pete3980pete3980
    @pete3980

[8D] I’ve had several companys talking up the returns of Brisbane and outer areas. I would like to know other investors view about buying Queensland propertys and if they have had success or not.

Thanks in advance
    Pete

Profile photo of Elysium-MElysium-M
    @elysium-m

Hi Pete,
    There’re quite a few Queensland investors who have posted helpful info which might answer your question – it’s worthwhile going through the previous posts to see what you can find.

Cheers
    M

Profile photo of willrogerswillrogers
    @willrogers

Most people that I have head talking about Bisbane have nothing bad too say about it. I think its a matter of looking at all options

quote:

[8D] I’ve had several companys talking up the returns of Brisbane and outer areas. I would like to know other investors view about buying Queensland propertys and if they have had success or not.

Thanks in advance
    Pete

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Hey Pete,
    I have done very well out of Brisbane over the last while but that was also before prices increased to the level they are today.
    I will still expect to buy properites even in this market but instead o 7-8 per year it will probably drop back to 2-3 while the madness reigns. Many people are saying that prices will contintue to rise (BIS shrapnel) …I guess we will see.

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]
    (Andrew)

“Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.”

Profile photo of 55chev55chev
    Participant
    @55chev

I have 2 properties in Labrador on the Gold Coast that have been great for me in terms of rent return and Capital growth. I bought one just back in April and I just had a valuation done on it as I am buying another IP in NSW. Since April it has increased (according to the Valuation) by $30k.

I beleive there are still bargains to be had along the Gold Coast particularly the Northern end (Surfers Paradise to Coomera). Much nicer lifestyle than Brisbane and only about a 30-45 minute train ride. Just my opinion.

Profile photo of davo70davo70
    @davo70

One advantage Brisbane has over Sydney and Melbourne is that is the fastest growing captial city in Australia thus strong population growth to maintain rent returns. The areas immediately surrounding brisbane are the fastest growing areas in the country (Gold Coast, Redcliffe, Sunshine Coast and redland Shire).

This has been occuring for sometime and is likely to continue for a while. Thus I beleive Brisbane is just a valid location to invest as NSW or VIC on that basis.

Profile photo of WelloPtWelloPt
    @wellopt

[:)]HI – I have bought 3 properties in the past 18 months all in the Redlands Shire of Brisbane (which is bayside – south east of Brisbane), the last as recently as Monday just gone.

The first 2 have had excellent growth. The first is valued today at $80K more than I purchased it for 18 months ago and the 2nd is $40K more in the past 6 months.

Its a very exciting time in Brisbane – but the price rise is still continuing.

Good luck![;)]

Profile photo of pete3980pete3980
    @pete3980

Thanks for your replies, I hope to invest in Brisbane very soon. Pete

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Queensland’ is closed to new replies.