All Topics / The Treasure Chest / NII / PCG Blues

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of wandnwandn
    @wandn

Hi All,

My wife and I have it seems fallen for the NII / Henry Kaye sale. She signed up about 2 months ago for the Investment Mastery, and just 2 weeks ago we signed up with PCG. Since then I have done lots of research mainly due to the recent story on Today Tonight and feel like we have been seriously duped. We tried to cancel with PCG but were told by our consultant that we were unable to, we were however able to cancel the finance that had been organised by them, as it hadn’t been processed yet. We have a meeting with the consultant tonight and I am sure he is going to make us pay up. As I said we have only been with them for 2 weeks and they have yet to do anything for us.

My question after doing all this research and discovering the pitfalls of Henry Kaye and he’s empire, how can we get out?

Looking forward to your replies.

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

Give the department of fair trading a quick call. They are fairly helpful, and probably know the NII group by now and what they get up to.

Terryw
    [email protected]

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of vluu27vluu27
    @vluu27

Wandn,

Oh dear. Whatever u do DO NOT give them any money. Look at my posts a few weeks ago what happened to me with PCG. Nasty fellas.
    Do a search on “PCG’. You should see a post on “Be careful of PCG”.

2ndly, if u cancel BEFORE attending the COURSE you should get all ur money back. Maybe they keep a small deposit BUT u have rights under the Trade Practicess Act and Goods Act(vic).

#rdly if anyitng else fails contact ur solicitor and go to all of the links under my posts and lodge a complained. That will get ur money back.

Vluu

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘NII / PCG Blues’ is closed to new replies.