All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Steve on Today Tonight

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of CashChickCashChick
    Participant
    @cashchick

Just wanted to say ‘Congrats [:D]’ to Steve for the Today Tonight interview that aired last night. And also for the upcoming book release.

Keep up the good work and stay happy.

Rae [8D]

Profile photo of wannabewannabe
    @wannabe

quote:

Just wanted to say ‘Congrats [:D]’ to Steve for the Today Tonight interview that aired last night. And also for the upcoming book release.

Keep up the good work and stay happy.

Rae [8D]
    cash chick, if you are still on line i’d like to talk to you re investment property
    wanabee

Profile photo of bjb007bjb007
    Participant
    @bjb007

I saw the article last night, rushed to the book shop this morning and bought the last copy they had (and warned them to stock up). I’m motoring through the book, it’s a fabulous read AND it’s what I’ve been yelling across the table at my husband for two years now – maybe since someone else is saying it, we can finally start investing! Thanks Steve.[:)]

Profile photo of 55chev55chev
    Participant
    @55chev

The best thing about the interview was the fact is was completely about someone who has done so well with investment strategies and not followed by people who obviously have not done their homework and have been stung for thousands of dollars and then go on to whinge about.

The quote on the back of Steve’s book says it all “You dont need to be a genius to be wealthy. All that’s required is that you implement a systems that’s been proven to work, and commit to CONTINUALLY TAKING ACTION. The last 3 words are the most important I think. Well done Steve.

Profile photo of bruhambruham
    Participant
    @bruham

It was the longest ad. on television — ever.
    And it didn’t cost S.McK. a penny.All for FREE.
    Well done. When you can beat the big boys in town
    you deserve high praise.
    Still won’t be buying the book.
    Bruce G.

Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond

another incisive contribution bruce, thanks, I got a lot out of that. FWIW I can’t wait to get my copy in the mail.
    r

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Steve on Today Tonight’ is closed to new replies.