All Topics / The Treasure Chest / What to do with $130000 cash ???

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of LeebsLeebs
    @leebs

I have money and want to invest but not sure what is the best thing to do.
    I earn approx $44000 net per annum from my work.
    Does anyone have any suggestions….

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

Lend it to me!

No, seriously, you could use that money to buy a house for cash. It will have to be a good buy, under market value. Do some minor renos (mow the grass maybe?) and then approach a bank for finance. Tell them you have done the place up and it is now worth $20K more at least. You then may be able to get 100% finance and release your money again. You could then wrap it or keep it as a buy and hold.

Terryw
    [email protected]

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

If I have $130k here what I will with this money:

1. Buy IPs (x2) with 10 deposit ie. total of $30k
    2. $30k invest in Managed Fund
    3. $70k invest in Shares, hedge your share (insurance) and wrie a cover call with the premium to service the 2 IPs.

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

My advice would be what Robert Kiyosaki says – only get advice from rich people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That are sucessfull investors themselves!!!

(i.e. not me!!! I am not rich —- yet!!!!)

Steve and Dave, Robert Kiyosaki, Dolf De Roos, are all people that have basically made the contents of their minds available to all.

There may be some people in your life that you know that could qualify but if you’re anything like me, the people I know that are rich are doing different kinds of investments now (like with lots more zeros) as they’re at a different point int their lives and started a long time ago. The things that they would ‘advise me to do’ would be good for them but are at the moment way out of my price-range.

I have found that advice from people such as Steve and Dave (through the seminars and now, hooray, a book ) have been way more appropriate for me – especially as I am just starting out and need entry-level advice. Basically- I am just pretty much following a strategy that someone who’s already done it with great success has taught me. Steve and Dave.

dave’s buy and hold strategy of buying an investment property every three months for 5 years and then pay them down to end up with freehold +ve cashflow in 10 years is the best scheme that I have ever heard of that I can relate to and seems ‘doable’. I am going to try very hard to stick to this until I have achieved the same result.

cheers-
    Mini

http://www.vocalbureau.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘What to do with $130000 cash ???’ is closed to new replies.