All Topics / The Treasure Chest / The book.. it’s now available!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 35 total)
  • Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

Just letting you know that Brent has uploaded the book into our resources section.

Check it out at:

http://www.propertyinvesting.com/resources/13

It’s available for $29.95, made up of a $20 + $9.95 postage and handling (within Australia).

Cheers,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of wattowatto
    Participant
    @watto

G’day Steve,

Congratulations on the book release. Looking forward to having a read.

Could u just clarify the special offer for online orders…

“Special Offer
    Demand for this book is understandably expected to be huge, and the only place where you are guaranteed to get a copy that’s shipped the next working day after your order is here at http://www.PropertyInvesting.com

Furthermore, as a very special offer in the first month of release, we’ll waiver the normal handling fee and pay the postage on your behalf. That means you can have a book shipped from our office on usually the same day as your order for the low price of $29.95.

Lastly, as a real bonus, the first 100 orders filled will receive a personalised signed copy.”

In the above u offer to cover the cost of postage, the shopping cart shows the books value at $20.00 and P&H @ $9.95, when i goto the check out it wants the full price of $29.95????

I’m a little confused…..

cheers
    watto

Profile photo of spider_2spider_2
    @spider_2

Hi there Steve,

As the demand will outstrip supply initially at your office a bit of a hand for your readers.
    I recieved the latest Dymocks catalogue last Friday and your book was the first entry in their Non-Fiction section.

It will be available in store early August.

Regards,

Spider

Profile photo of gauravgaurav
    @gaurav

Hi Steve,

I have been waiting for this book of yours. One question about the price.. it says “as a special offer $20 and P & H covered by you guys“, then how come it says $29.95 upon checkout? Has there been a mistake? I sincerely hope that I do not miss out on the special offer.. I want to save even that $9.95 towards my first house..
    Cheers – [:(]
    Gaurav

Hi,

Just letting you know that Brent has uploaded the book into our resources section.

Check it out at:

http://www.propertyinvesting.com/resources/13

It’s available for $29.95, made up of a $20 + $9.95 postage and handling (within Australia).

Cheers,

Steve McKnight

[/quote]

Profile photo of FWFW
    @fw

I bought a copy at Reader’s Feast, corner Bourke street and Swanston Street in Melbourne, for $29.95 on Sunday 3rd August. They had another 5 or 6 copies there.

Keep smiling
    Felicity 8-)

Profile photo of SjsSjs
    @sjs

I called my local dymocks about Steve’s book this morning. They claimed to have 2 copies on the shelves. When I asked them to hold one for me, they were unable to find either of them. Their conclusion: someone had stolen them. I placed this call at around 11am… guess there are some McKnight fans that are quicker off the mark than I am. — Guys, if you’re out there, I’m always on the lookout for a good mentor.. You obviously have the “take action” step down-pat… any pointers on the “integrity” bit????? [:P]

Oh well.. maybe I’ll have been lucky enough to have been one of the 1st 100 orders on PI.com…..

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

I just picked up the last copy at Dymocks, North Sydney. Looks good so far. It is a fairly big book at nearly 400 pages.

Terryw
    [email protected]

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of BarnyBarny
    Participant
    @barny

Wow! I wasn’t aware it was so big. What great value. I’ve just placed my order, and now I really can’t wait for it to arrive!

Congrats, Steve!

Barny
    Property Gumby

Profile photo of DramDram
    @dram

Congratulations Steve!

Just ordered my copy. Can’t wait to have a read.

Cheers

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi guys,

Just clarifying…

1. The price of the book is $29.95 – but the only way I could get this to work on the site is to set the base price of $20 and then add $9.95 as postage so that the overall price comes to $29.95

If I was to charge postage and handling then the price would be $29.95 + $9.95 = $39.90

2. Books should be in bookstores from today for sale at $29.95.

Hope this has cleared up any misconceptions… sorry for the confusion as it was not terribly clear.

Cheers,

Steve McKnight

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of sankoplsankopl
    @sankopl

Hi Steve,

I am a ‘newby’ and would like to purchase your book, but can you tell me if the book will cost $29.95 or $20 under you ‘Special Offer’ of paying the postage and handling costs.[|)]

Profile photo of vonnie_2vonnie_2
    @vonnie_2

hi all
    i think it quite amusing that ppl are worried about saving $9.95 they are bound to make money even if they dont buy realestate lol keep the entertainment up

Profile photo of Elysium-MElysium-M
    @elysium-m

I’ll be getting one too – but I’ll buy it from the bookshop. I don’t think I can wait for it to arrive in the post!

Profile photo of DramDram
    @dram

quote:

Hi Steve,

I am a ‘newby’ and would like to purchase your book, but can you tell me if the book will cost $29.95 or $20 under you ‘Special Offer’ of paying the postage and handling costs.[|)]

The book is $29.95 including P&H. If you were to purchase from a book store it would cost you $29.95 anyway..so P&H is free as stated.

Cheers

Cheers

Profile photo of CreminCremin
    Participant
    @cremin

Steve,
    I wanna know why it is costing an atrocious $30 to ship over here to England? My mum sends me stuff all the time and it doesn’t cost that much or is it being couriered or something?

Looking forward to reading the book, but $30 !! Crippling. At least I have a favourable exchange rate behind me!
    Cremo.[xx(]

Here for a good time not a long time, just do it!.

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi steve and all

boy this book is hard to get. decided not to order it on line and buy it while i was in Ballarat today so i could read it now. Spent an hour going to all the book shops but no success, the book had sold out all over town, with every shop compiling a order list.
    Well done steve

westan

Profile photo of crouchingbadgercrouchingbadger
    Participant
    @crouchingbadger

Just got a copy from Dymocks – Pitt St near Circular Quay, Sydney. They have plenty left if you’re down this end of town.

@westan

Hi Crunchingbadger
    welcome to the forum.
    Thanks for the tip but Ballarat is 100km from Melbourne. I’m keen to get the book but not that keen[:)]
    Regards westan

Profile photo of Tasman PropertyTasman Property
    Participant
    @tasman-property

Dymocks, in Pitt St Sydney eh? Thanks Crouchingbadger!

I’m going past there on my way home very soon!

(bet that’s thrown some of you who haven’t met me yet!)

Tas [:D]

@westan

Hi Tas

yes that threw me, my guess, i suppose you live at Lane Cove then ? just a guess, looking at the way you structure your sentences and the vocab you use.
    westan

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘The book.. it’s now available!’ is closed to new replies.