All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Can anyone do an inspection in Cairns 4 me?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of Kirby319Kirby319
    @kirby319

Hi guys and girls,

There is a property I’m interested in the suburb of Mount Sheridan in Cairns and the only time that it is available for inspection is next Saturday, 9/8/03 at 10:00a.m (due to tennants)

Is there any forumite out there in Cairns that would be willing attend the inspection for me and give me a report and take some photos?

There may be a beer or two in it for you and I can perhaps return the favour in some way i.e if you ever want a property inspected in Melbourne.

Cheers Brett

Profile photo of Diamond2Diamond2
    @diamond2

Hi Kirby,
    Can`t help you out with the inspection but have a thought.Why don`t you ring another real estate agent & offer to pay them for doing the inspection for you.You could also offer in return that you would use them when you need a managing agent ( i assume u are renting). Might just work.
    Cheers Diamond

Profile photo of bj2003bj2003
    Participant
    @bj2003

Hi Kirby319

I just saw you note about an inspection in Cairns today.

I have a digital camera and live in Cairns if you require some photos taken?

Profile photo of Kirby319Kirby319
    @kirby319

Thanks bj but the property sold a few days ago before the planned inspection anyway.

Thanks for the kind offer though! [:)]

Profile photo of bj2003bj2003
    Participant
    @bj2003

You’re welcome – anytime!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Can anyone do an inspection in Cairns 4 me?’ is closed to new replies.