All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Question on Thee Raptis Group

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of maximusmaximus
    @maximus

Hi everybody out there in forumland. Was just wondering if anyone has bought anything from the Raptis Group. They are builders, not an investment company or the likes. I have seen some of their buildings on the Gold Coast which look fantastic. The reason I ask is because a friend is considering buying off them and asked for my advice. Not knowing much about them, I thought I’d try here. Mainly want to find out if their prices are inflated. I think my friend is thinking of buying a unit off them. Sorry to be a bit vague with info, but haven’t actually seen info myself (just talked over phone). Any info re Raptis Group would be appreciated.
    Cheers

Marty

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi Marty,

I’ve heard of them, I think there was a mention in a post ages ago, anyway, maybe do a search on a web engine (ie. google or yahoo, alta vista etc).
    What sort of property are they building? Commercial? Residential? Inner city? What’s the entry price level and is it negatively or positively geared (I think it’s negative, but you never know).

Cheers
    Sooshie [:)]

“small steps make the journey” (SAS)

Profile photo of williwilli
    Participant
    @willi

Do they have a website????

…Beware of the dreamtakers…

Profile photo of maximusmaximus
    @maximus

Hi Sooshie & Willi. Thanx for your responses. Spoke to my friends again last night who have now canned the idea. Apparently the deal was a unit on the Gold Coast (somewhere) but they got cold feet and are now going to consider a house in either Syd or Bris. Didn’t mean to waste time or space by this post, just wanted to say thank you for replying.
    Take care
    Marty

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Question on Thee Raptis Group’ is closed to new replies.