All Topics / The Treasure Chest / anyone know about Investment Partners Australia

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of RickHyRickHy
    @rickhy

Hi there,
    Do anyone know of or heard of Investment Partners Australia. They have offices in NSW QLD and VIC.
    They offer investment services in property in a one stop shop. Finance legals and insurances.
    All at no cost to the purchaser ?
    Any one have any news on this company ?

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi Ricky,

IPA offered a service

quote:

All at no cost to the purchaser ?

So in actual fact this mean that all these services are FREE to the purchaser??? I don’t think so.
    So how do they make their money [?]
    Inflated prices and commissions. Nifty little way of absorbing the costs up front, but hitting you with the hammer from behind.
    Can I direct your query to another post which may have some info for you? It may not be specifically dealing with IPA, but with similar sort of companies.

I will provide the links, so you can just transport yourself there without too much searching…(there are a lot of posts here [;)])

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=772

This next one has a lot of chit-chat in it [:D] but I think it might be of some worth if you can sift through it.

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=224

There are more posts regarding this topic.

If you have more questions I’m sure we’ll all be happy to help out.

Cheers
    Sooshie [:)]

“small steps make the journey” (SAS)

@sooshie

Hi Rick,

To be fair, they could be legit, but I’d do some homework on them first. Maybe you could ask for a list of customers they’ve helped and you could call or email them your questions.
    Do a web search on them…
    I’m just really cautious…

Cheers

Profile photo of RodCRodC
    @rodc

Sooshie you cynic!
    I think you’re probably right though.

Rod.

@sooshie

Hi Rod,

[:D]
    Well actually I’ve been burnt. I’ve mentioned this a number of times..so indulge me…but let’s just say this is one of my PI campaigns..to enlighten unsuspecting people to the greedy companies preying on their vunerabilities…(WOW Sooshie’s harsh today!!!) If I can help enlighten one person, I’m a happy camper. [8D]

Have a great weekend

Profile photo of RickHyRickHy
    @rickhy

Sooshie,

Yep alway reseach first …no matter who they are. This company only deal in new properties in VIC QLD NSW. They get their money from the developer as a marketing fee.
    They dont charge the purchaser for the complete service and also provide a 7 yr follow up and advice service.
    They are running a seminar at their melbourne office on Wed 6 Aug at 7pm. FREE

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘anyone know about Investment Partners Australia’ is closed to new replies.