All Topics / The Treasure Chest / wanted – SA Mentor

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of MsElvisMsElvis
    @mselvis

Hi
    I would like to know if there is anyone out there in South Australia who is doing well as a proven property investor and is willing to be my Mentor.

My situation is I am a full time working mother who in 2000 became self educated, I fully support myself, (no govt hand outs), purchased my 1st home last September near Adelaide (8km) and am about to purchase my 1st IP.
    My short term goal is to be able to be more available as a mother to my child (minimise day care) by creating more income and thus working less and to be able to send her to a decent school. Long term I want to retire young with a reasonable (fabulous would be better) super fund that I have created myself through IPs

Would be great to have someone to bounce ideas off. Any interesed?

(no harm in asking!)

Thanks
    [:)]

ps you can email me at [email protected]

Profile photo of MsElvisMsElvis
    @mselvis

where has all the love gone? lol (well the mentors anyway)

haven’t a single reply yet? am i asking too much [:I]

well i’ll keep posting anyway

cheers

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi all

Come on you South Australian investors. How about give the lady a hand. Surely there’s someone in that Big state who can share their experience with investing? Ms Elvis will post some Cd’s on investing tomorrow to you.
    regards westan

Profile photo of aussierogueaussierogue
    Participant
    @aussierogue

unfortunatley im not experienced enuf or i would offer. with email u dont necessarily need someone from adelaide.
    you cld do alot worse than westan and chandara and a few more online/telephone etc.

Profile photo of MsElvisMsElvis
    @mselvis

Big thanks Westan….on both counts

Aussierogue…i’m not sure of what you are saying about Westan and Chandra but it doesn’t sound nice!

Profile photo of aussierogueaussierogue
    Participant
    @aussierogue

i mean they are great

Profile photo of tig1961tig1961
    @tig1961

Ms Elvis, I am also SA based, and in a similar circumstance to you…all cashed up, but no where to spend my $$$ YET!!. So I certainly don’t qualify as a mentor. I can keep you posted of my experiences and will certainly assist if possible.

Cheers.

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi guys

why don’t you form an investing club, get together (once a week or fortnight), at different peoples houses or a Pub and share ideas and resources. i’ll get you started by sending a Video (i taped off pay tv last year) by Dolf De Roos on property investing (worth watching). We have a group in Stawell where i live where about 8 of us get together to talk investing (property and shares) its been fun and profitable.
    Regards westan

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘wanted – SA Mentor’ is closed to new replies.