All Topics / The Treasure Chest / HK EXPOS’E ON TODAY TONIGHT, TONIGHT!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • Profile photo of G-MAN007G-MAN007
    @g-man007

Should be interesting!

Profile photo of HaroldHarold
    @harold

A Current Affair will surely follow now. Perhaps if Richmond sent this story to Channel 9 last week, Richmond would be Management material by now.

HK’s scams are beyond belief. Imagine selling investment advice to buy your own properties above their worth. Amazing

Profile photo of MsElvisMsElvis
    @mselvis

Hi

What does HK stand for?

still green!
    [:)]

Profile photo of Tasman PropertyTasman Property
    Participant
    @tasman-property
    Profile photo of bruhambruham
    Participant
    @bruham

I’ve been to two Henry Kaye’s seminars (free invitations) and they are the best entertainment going.Don’t miss them what ever you do!
    He’s a raving nut case, called the police to one seminar because this old bloke called out that “you’re wrong” to him.
    I wouldn’t do any business with him, but you might learn about sharks!!!!
    Bruce G.

Profile photo of vluu27vluu27
    @vluu27

Cool,

Please tell me the time so I that I dont miss it. 7pm right..TODAY?

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi there,

I think it’s on at 6:30pm tonight.

Cheers
    Sooshie [:)]

“small steps make the journey” (SAS)

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

6.30pm on today tonight channel 7, after the news

Chan$

@vluu27

Yup just saw the report.

Think that might be the end of the NII or PCG fairly shortly.

Dont be surprised if the ACCC or some other Federal Body will get involved soon!

@sooshie

Hi there,

Unless they imprison HK, he’ll pop up again in another shape, way or form [:(]

Not so cheery about this
    Sooshie

Profile photo of williwilli
    Participant
    @willi

Isn’t he ‘popping’ up again on TT tonight to rebut??

…Beware of the dreamtakers…

Profile photo of G-MAN007G-MAN007
    @g-man007

I think they asked him to come on, whether he will is another matter.

@vluu27

Hey I cant find anything on the todaytonight website about HK story last night. Everything else is on it.

Strange!

Profile photo of G-MAN007G-MAN007
    @g-man007

HAS HK been on today tonight yet, im still at work pls aDVISE.

Profile photo of JetsterJetster
    @jetster

same here, No idea whats happening. But supposedly people who joined between 1st March – 31st December 2002 can get refund, provided that they joined his course under the impression that they were supported by asic or something.

There is an asic article out today about that.

Profile photo of ElNeneElNene
    Participant
    @elnene

Go to:
    http://www.fido.asic.gov.au/fido/fido.nsf/byheadline/03-237+ASIC+obtains+undertakings+from+Henry+Kaye+and+others?openDocument

A subsection is shown below:
    The undertakings

Mr Kaye, NII and Novasource have given undertakings to the Federal Court that they will not:

make any statement or representation in any form to the effect that the training or other services provided by them, as well as the mezzanine finance products or any other products promoted by them, have been approved by ASIC. (This undertaking to the Court was also given by Mr Meagher);
    supply, promote or provide any financial product, or give any financial product advice without first obtaining an AFSL, or being an authorised representative of a holder of an AFSL; and
    make any recommendation, express any opinion or provide any advice in relation to any mezzanine finance product or any other financial product, nor in relation to any decision about whether to invest in such products, nor shall they deal in such products, until such time as they hold an AFSL, or act as an authorised representative of an AFSL holder.
    In addition to the Court undertakings, Mr Kaye, NII and Novasource have given an enforceable undertaking to ASIC that:
    NII and Novasource will publish a corrective advertisement in all major daily metropolitan newspapers within seven days;
    NII will also offer a full refund of fees to any clients who enrolled in a training program costing more than $1000, between 1 March and 31 December 2002, subject to an independent reviewer being satisfied that the clients relied on the statements and representations made by NII that ASIC approved the course or the mezzanine finance product;
    NII will notify all affected clients by 27 August, advising them of their right to claim a refund;
    NII and Novasource will appoint an independent party to review and monitor their respective compliance with the undertakings, who will report the findings to ASIC on or before 1 September 2003, 31 December 2003 and 30 April 2004;
    both NII and Novasource will also appoint a compliance officer who will institute an education and training program for relevant employees and representatives.
    The Federal Court also ordered, by consent, that Henry Kaye, NII and Novasource pay ASIC’s costs in the proceedings, fixed in the sum of $50,000. A copy of the EU is available on ASIC’s website at http://www.asic.gov.au. [Internet Manager: The EU will be available on this website shortly.]

@sooshie

Hi there,

I believe (my guess) after searching the Today Tonight (TT) web site, that a certain person probably threatened legal action OR that in light of allegations made of this certain person, TT have deliberately omitted the transcript of the show until it finds out its legal standing.
    What do you think?
    Another link, on a more positive note…
    http://todaytonight.com.au/stories/640021.html
    Try your luck!

Cheers
    Sooshie [:)]

Profile photo of Kate_2Kate_2
    @kate_2

What is this guys scam?, what’s he all about?

Profile photo of DavidUDavidU
    @davidu

Hi

Not meaning to stir up a hornet’s nest but…

First of all, I’m no fan of HK or of anything that he advocates.

However, in my opinion, people who are prepared to pay in excess of $15k for a seminar WITHOUT doing their due dilligence about the company or the officials behind it (ie eyes wide shut)in the remote hope that it will be a PANACEA for all their financial woes, really have it coming to them.

Each one of us is responsible for our financial future and it DEFINITELY is possible to achieve financial freedom in a relatively short period of time, but paying $15k and expecting to be spoonfeed instant riches… Come on!!!?

TT had a lady who paid $46k for her whole family to go to the HK courses… Another lady who financed the cost of the seminar over 4 years; ie had NO money…!!!

Forking out this kind of money then squealing like a pig to TT or ACA when it all goes pear shaped indicates to me that these people still haven’t learnt that much.

It’s all about personal responsibility as far as I can see.

Cheers

David U

Profile photo of davo70davo70
    @davo70

David I agree that at some stage people have to take responsibility for their own actions. How many scams like this have occured over the last twenty years and yet no one seems to get any wiser why!

I am only 33yrs old and even getting on to this website and listening to Steve write I was very wary. So far I am yet to have my fears realised (thanks Steve!) However, anyone who will give $15,000 without any prior research mystifies me. I spent two months looking for my first car and it only cost $5,000.

But to be fair the things these scammers use are bordering on stand over tactics (bit like the mafia!).

Anyway that’s all from me.

Davo70

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘HK EXPOS’E ON TODAY TONIGHT, TONIGHT!’ is closed to new replies.