Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of MichaelLongMichaelLong
    Participant
    @michaellong

Has anyone received a copy of the insider email Steve sends out since March???
    I dont seem to have received any…

“There will never be another now — I will make the most of today.
    There will never be another me — I will make the most of myself.” — Robert H. Schuller

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi Michael,

You should have received one!

Still, I am aware that some people may not be receiving it due to the software that I am using being scanned as spam (ie. in the message header). This is particularly so with hotmail accounts.

I am trying to currently resolve this – Michael, can you tell me what e-mail software you use?

In the meantime, you can get backissues at: http://www.PropertyInvesting.com/backissues

Cheers,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of MichaelLongMichaelLong
    Participant
    @michaellong

Hi Steve,
    I’m using hotmail… up until (and including) March i was receiving them fine. I tjust dawned on me today that i hadn’t received any more!
    Oh.. by the way would you mind replying to my post re finance or drop me an email with your thoughts? It would be greatly appreciated!!
    Cheers,
    Michael…

There will never be another me — I will make the most of myself.” — Robert H. Schuller

Profile photo of BDMBDM
    Participant
    @bdm

G’day Michael and Steve,

For what it’s worth, I also use hotmail…

Unlike Michael, I did receive March, April and Mays emails, but so far I have not received Junes or Julys.

I have certainly received more than my fair share of offers to enlarge various parts of my anatomy – but I must say that I prefer Steves emails helping me enlarge my bank balance. [:)]

This is obviously not going to destroy my life or anything, especially since I can easily find the “back issues” as per the link Steve put up in this post.

But I thought that I’d register a “yeah – me too”

Thanks for such great info to Steve and all the forumites.

BDM

Profile photo of tamaratamara
    @tamara

Hi

I too have not receieved the newsletter since March. I use hotmail where the email was coming directly into my inbox. I have even been checking my junk mail box but nothing.

Can it be post when the next newsletter is sent out so I can look specifically for it.

tamara

Profile photo of MichaelLongMichaelLong
    Participant
    @michaellong

The July Insider has just landed in my inbox – at hotmail. does this mean Steve and the team have corrected the problems emailing to hotmail??

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Insider…’ is closed to new replies.