All Topics / The Treasure Chest / NZ-Cashflow Analysis

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of QueenBeeQueenBee
    @queenbee

hello everyone,

I found this site that provides a free tool for cashflow analysis of NZ properties:

http://www.propertyreturns.com

I was wondering (ok, i’m new to this, all i know is that if you ask the right question, you are more likely to get the right answer) whether you need a tool that is specific to NZ (I presume so)? and if yes, can anyone point me in the right direction to “preferably” a free tool that they have used successfully for NZ that I can download or access. Thanking you in advance.

Cheers, QB

Profile photo of williwilli
    Participant
    @willi

What is your aim here? To see if the property is cashflow positive?

If so you shouldn’t need a country specific calulator. All you simply need to do is make sure your (incoming )rents are greater then your outgoings (mortgage,rates etc) Its really that simple….

I hope I have answered your query – if not please expand….

Pete

…Beware of the dreamtakers…

Profile photo of QueenBeeQueenBee
    @queenbee

Hello Willi,
    Been caught up in other things and haven’t had a chance to come back to this question. I guess I am really interested in the detailed outflows to get a better handle of the costs involved in purchasing in NZ…some of those questions have been answered in another topic – NZ suburbs. Also in the link I found, there are items relating to depreciation—what rates should I be using (different rate for house vs chattels).
    Cheers, QB[:)]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘NZ-Cashflow Analysis’ is closed to new replies.