All Topics / The Treasure Chest / finding information

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of MsElvisMsElvis
    @mselvis

Hi

Having just bought and listened to the ‘Fast Track” tape, the guys talk about investing in areas under ‘transition’. I am wondering if anyone can guide me to find out such info, including population growth areas, future developments etc I would prob be most interested in SA being a resident here.

Thanking you
    Ms Elvis
    [:)]

Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond

hi ms elvis,

I find local government websites are helpful, have a look under their economic development sections… also check out state government sites, and keep an ear/eye on the media in the area you’re looking at… if anything big is or is not going to happen you’ll find out there. the asx website is also handy because big companies make announcements there.

cheers
    r

Profile photo of MsElvisMsElvis
    @mselvis

Hi
    Thanks for your reply, I guess it is just a matter of keeping your finger on the pulse. I found it interesting when they mentioned looking out for major retail chains opening new outlets such as McDonalds franchises. What about finding out about these sort of developments. Any specific way of finding that out or is it just a matter of keeping an eye on the papers?

Cheers
    [:)]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘finding information’ is closed to new replies.