Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of vluu27vluu27
    @vluu27

Hi all,

Just wondering. What do people think of Neil Jenman. I mean I’m sure he means well but all I get from him is negative retoric.

Your opinions are much appreciated

Vinh

Profile photo of G-MAN007G-MAN007
    @g-man007

apparently he’s no better than all the people he criticises. An article in ‘The Age’ said he has made a small fortune with his system and constantly threatens legal action againest RE’s within his system that dont pay even if its a few days over due. Hes apparently a real tyrant out for what ever he can get.

Profile photo of Stuart WemyssStuart Wemyss
    @stuart-wemyss

I don’t think he has a very balanced view. He certainly has a conflict of interest as G-Man alluded to.

Personally, I wouldn’t listen to him.

Cheers

Stu

Property & Finance News
    at http://www.prosolution.com.au

Profile photo of andrewkimber2andrewkimber2
    Participant
    @andrewkimber2

Jenman’s success in real estate has come from honing in on people’s greatest fear – being ripped off. He has used this as a strong marketing tool, but having worked in the industry for many years, his principals are based on common sense – principals that all agents should abide by. What sets him apart from other agents? Well, he just talks more about the way things ‘should’ be done. I’ve dealt with a few Jenman agents and I dont think they’re any better than non-Jenman. In fact, its a bit of a joke when you consider they are supposed to be the angels of the industry!

Profile photo of vluu27vluu27
    @vluu27

Yeah I agree. Thought so.
    I mean he seems so negative and cynical its just really exausting lisitng to him.

Thanks for your input. You all rock [:D]

Profile photo of FWFW
    @fw

I tend to like information couched in positive terms as well.
    Having said that, though, some of Jenman’s information about the tricks and traps of RE agents is worth reading, purely to open your eyes. I’ve certainly become a lot more wary, and it’s been worth it.
    I buy a lot of property through a Jenman agency, but not particularly because they’re part of Jenman, just because the agent there is great and understands what I do and suggests properties that suit me at the right price.

Keep smiling
    Felicity 8-)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Neil Jenman’ is closed to new replies.