All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Refinancing and Structuring advice…….please

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of GavalynnGavalynn
    @gavalynn

Hi

Planing to buy property. Still have home loan which will have to be refinanced.

How should I structure the new loan??? Please….

Profile photo of hwd007hwd007
    @hwd007

largely depends on your circumstances, but general IPs are interest only, until you have paid out your home mortgage in full.

cheers.

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Talk to your bank or a broker. Guys like Stuart on the forum can help (www.prosolution.com.au) . There are others here as well and/or ask your friends who they have used and felt comfortable with. Make sure though thatthe broker is an investor or works with investors. THey need to understand where you are coming from and why you are doing what you want to do.

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]
    (Andrew)

“Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.”

Profile photo of SaskatoonSaskatoon
    Participant
    @saskatoon

Hi Gavalynn.
    I agree with Andrew (of course!), but be careful if you are talking to bank staff about finance structures. They know about their own products, but may not be investors. I finished up explaining to our ‘personal banker’ what a trust was and why we were using one.
    Terry

Terence McMahon
    HomeWin
    Finance

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

“be careful if you are talking to bank staff about finance structures. They know about their own products”

Sometimes they don’t even know about their own products!

Terryw
    [email protected]

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Refinancing and Structuring advice…….please’ is closed to new replies.