All Topics / The Treasure Chest / ESC properties. Is it too good to be true.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of wildnothingwildnothing
    @wildnothing

Hello everyone.
    The other week, when I joined the 90’s and finally got on the internet, one of the first sites I stumbled across for investing was richmastery.com.au. I signed on for a property buyer thing where they send you real cashflow properties that they can sell to you for a finders fee. They say they have had it independently valued and they bought it under price, show how its cashflow positive and what not. It all seems too good to be true and im asking for peoples oppinions of if it is or not. Has anyone had any actual experience in buying properties through them? They advertise in the API mag and have links everywhere on the net so I’m sure hepas of people on the forum would have had some dealings with them.
    Thanks.
    Wild Nothing.

Profile photo of LeighLeigh
    @leigh

Hi Wild Nothing,

I’ve been to the Richmastery Property Academy seminar and from what I’ve seen of these guys (Phil Jones & David Hows) business they’re running a good operation. I believe they’re very switched on with what they’re doing and are building a business based on people as well as profit. They work closely with Brad Sugars also who’s a well known entrepreneur with a very good reputation. I don’t think they’d risk they’re reputation and further business by offerring dodgy deals.

They have a lot of property finders out there negotiating deals for them. Any property which doesn’t meet their own personal criteria but is still a really good deal they’re offering to other investors through their web site.

If you do your own due diligence I think you shouldn’t have a problem.

“If you can count your money, you don’t have a billion dollars”
    J. Paul Getty

Profile photo of entelechyentelechy
    @entelechy

Hi, Ive been monitoring ESC and recieving their offers and, well, just watching. I have a colleague who contacted them to list a property and they really put the screws on him so to speak which assures me they really are trying to find good deals before they list them.

Profile photo of LeighLeigh
    @leigh

quote:

and they really put the screws on him so to speak

I can imagine, you should see some of the negotiating tactics these guys were showing us!!!

Profile photo of wildnothingwildnothing
    @wildnothing

Thanks guys for that. I have to admit that I wasn’t really expecting that type of responce. I was sure it would be negative. I’m surprised and happy. I guess I’ll have to enquire about the next deal that comes across my e-mail.
    Thank you, good luck.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘ESC properties. Is it too good to be true.’ is closed to new replies.