All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Out of Curiosity

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of EvelynEvelyn
    @evelyn

I have been very fortunate to have come across a site with people around the nation who provide so much good advice.

But just out of curiosity, I was wanting to know if there are any wrapees who have gone forth to wrap themselves? If you know what I mean [:)]

I would love to hear some of their success stories as a newbie & with great interest in wrapping, these stories if any would be very inspirational.

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Evelyn

I didn’t get what you ment could you say it again, it sounded interesting.[:)]

Cheers
    Leigh K[:D]

Read, learn, grow but most of all just do it.

Profile photo of NessieNessie
    @nessie

Evelyn

Are you suggesting this as an alternative to transfer properties from an individual to their trust structure by wrapping the property?

Fantastic idea for those who want to protect their properties under the trust structure and not have to pay the stamp duty immediately.[:D]

Cheers
    Nessie

Profile photo of dnanz01dnanz01
    @dnanz01

I think Evelyn was meaning is there anybody who has been wrapped into a property and then gone on to wrap other people into property?

Cheers

DNANZ [:)][:)]

Profile photo of EvelynEvelyn
    @evelyn

Hi all,

DNANZ you got it right in one [:)], Sorry for any confusion, still very new to all the new jargon. Don’t worry I’ll get better as I read more.

Cheers
    Evelyn [:I]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Out of Curiosity’ is closed to new replies.