All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Thanks guys.(newbie)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of KuRCe.KuRCe.
    @kurce.

Hi there everyone,

As you can see I’m a newbie to this site and felt I needed to make my first post just so I could feel like part of the large investing family out there.

I first logged on to the site on Tuesday night and spent 5 hrs reading through the forums before my eyes popped out, the sun came up and the bed somehow managed to find it’s way beneath me. I must say I have never learned so much in such a short period of time. The wealth of knowledge provided in this site is so informative and has certainly got me thinking and wanting to do more. (It’s almost inspirational[:)])

I currently have 1 IP and my PPOR and am looking to purchase again shorlty. I am considering jumping on the renovation bandwagon, with the hope that it’s not to late as property prices in the location I am looking have risen in the area of 20 – 25% over the last year. I am fortunate enough though to have purchased both my IP and PPOR in this same area 1 year ago.

Well thats my position in the investment scheme of things. It certainly isn’t as grand as some of you out there but I’m proud I’ve made a start and with the help of all of you on this forum I’m sure I can progress from here.

I hope I to will have some informative contributions to make over time.

A big thanks to all the forum posters out there.

Cheers,
    Chris.

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Hi Chris,

Welcome to the family!!![:D]

It is a great forum, and as you say you really can learn SO MUCH, in such a short space of time. Sounds like you’re already well on your way to financial freedom.

A renovation can be a great stepping stone, if done well. I think the most important thing with a reno is to set a budget and DON”T GO OVER IT!!

Good luck, and keep posting,

Del

Profile photo of DazzaFDazzaF
    @dazzaf

I too have been reading posts for a while and decided it’s time to thank all those who have provided some great information. It has provided much inspiration and ideas.
    My situation is almost own PPOR ( not much left to pay bank ), have 1 slightly +ve property and settle on a negative geared property tomorrow.
    With talk beginning of a “bursting bubble” I think that as long as you research properly and take risks that you can really afford, success in property is within the reach of everyone.
    Keep up the great work with information.

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

Thanks for having the courage to make your posts and I agree with wilandel… welcome!

I agree that there is a lot of good information here, from quite a diverse perspective.

Rememebr though, there is plenty of opinions (my own included) and you need to distinguish these from facts.

Still, as far as a good resource, it’s hard to go past this forum for A Grade help.

Cheers,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Thanks guys.(newbie)’ is closed to new replies.